League SBCs still doable?

Sterve
748 posts Semi-Pro
Some teams seem impossible to complete. In particular Liga bancomer mx Lobos team and SAF San Martin de Tucuman? Also brisbane roar can be difficult. Any info appreciated.

Comments

• sido1968
    1727 posts Play-Off Hero
    The Tucuman and Lobos players needed are extremely hard to find. Found Wellington and Central Coast hard as well. All other leagues doable but some sniping is needed.
  • sido1968
    1727 posts Play-Off Hero
    I forgot Eredivisie can be tough as well, FC Utrecht CBs and RB. A couple of others you need deep pockets to get the rating.
  • Sterve
    748 posts Semi-Pro
    sido1968 wrote: »
    I forgot Eredivisie can be tough as well, FC Utrecht CBs and RB. A couple of others you need deep pockets to get the rating.

Yeah mate i can get most of them done. Got the two tucuman strikers today for 16k each and managed to complete SAF. Only lobos i am still stuck on
  • sido1968
    1727 posts Play-Off Hero
    Lucky you, haven't seen one of the hard get Tucuman players in about 3 months just the usual 7. Think I can name them off by heart now 😂 Carranza, Purita, Benitez, Arregui, Acevedo, Delgadillo and Jiminez I think.
  • Sterve
    748 posts Semi-Pro
    Lucky you, haven't seen one of the hard get Tucuman players in about 3 months just the usual 7. Think I can name them off by heart now 😂 Carranza, Purita, Benitez, Arregui, Acevedo, Delgadillo and Jiminez I think.

I totally get it mate - almost part of the daily routine to search for tucuman and lobos. I am on ps4. You on xbox or ps4 out of interest?
  • sido1968
    1727 posts Play-Off Hero
    Sterve wrote: »

I totally get it mate - almost part of the daily routine to search for tucuman and lobos. I am on ps4. You on xbox or ps4 out of interest?

Xbox, might explain you finding 2 in a day 👍
  • sido1968
    1727 posts Play-Off Hero
    Managed to get Torres, bronze RM from Lobos last night, 600 coins on bid. Just need a Veracruz CB or LB to finish. No luck with Tucuman or Utrecht tho.
  • Sterve
    748 posts Semi-Pro
    Managed to get Torres, bronze RM from Lobos last night, 600 coins on bid. Just need a Veracruz CB or LB to finish. No luck with Tucuman or Utrecht tho.

Good to hear. Do you happen to know if the torres card is still in packs? I’m still stuck on lobos. Also are you still actively trading? If so i might pm you to discuss if thats ok.
  • sido1968
    1727 posts Play-Off Hero

Good to hear. Do you happen to know if the torres card is still in packs? I’m still stuck on lobos. Also are you still actively trading? If so i might pm you to discuss if thats ok.

I have opened a lot of bronze packs and not packed him, but no idea if you still can. I do a little bit of trading on certain players but mostly bpm and spm. No idea how ps4 prices are for doing that tho welcome to pm and I'll let you know what I do.
  • Sterve
    748 posts Semi-Pro

I have opened a lot of bronze packs and not packed him, but no idea if you still can. I do a little bit of trading on certain players but mostly bpm and spm. No idea how ps4 prices are for doing that tho welcome to pm and I'll let you know what I do.

Finally picked torres bronze up to complete lobos. Reckon i woulda skimmed over him if i wasnt specifically looking. Seeing as there is another bronze rm and a silver torres. Happy days. He was a first owner so i guess still packable. Seems odd he is packed a lot less than the others though