I had easier time playing against a real pro then drop back crowd

Toshevv
1033 posts Professional
Yesterday I had the pleasure to play two games against a real pro player. One that goes to events and is ranked. Always top 100

I am gold 1 and reached elite 3 only once . I think my main problem is I dont have whole day to practise because I usually create a lot of chances but not enough practice to know what to do in certain situations ..

We both split victories 3:2 and 1:3. The deal was we dont use drop back and play like normal people and the game felt great

I soaked a lot of pressure and I think he understimated me the first game

Then I went to Rivals and met the Drop back 1 depth player. It was painful and awful

I am 90% most of the problems this game have is how overpowered drop back 1 depth is for bad players

It can hide your deficiency and give you a good option to win by frustrating your opponent
This game has become a game of nerves with those kind of formation. Its all about if you will handle the insanity for 90 minutes

I dont know how we gonna fix it but drop back and /fast build up should have some kind of nerfing . It is destroying every mode I mean especially since everybody is rocking 99 pace players its soo easy just to wait a counter and then time play..

Comments

• Fifapayne
    2433 posts Fans' Favourite
    Nah I’m pretty sure it just shows how inconsistent the game is.. the fact you’re only gold 1 and beat a pro...any other game a pro would roll ..without question. This game your keeper could save 10 shots ..the next game that same keeper misses those same 10 shots.
  • Nodge86
    2358 posts Fans' Favourite
    You’re underestimating just how bad the connection and gameplay in rivals is. I’m assuming you played t100 in friendlies. May as well be playing a different game.
  • Stone_cold_tea93
    3412 posts National Call-Up
    This game allows dead possession. It's boring.
  • tommyboyo
    1666 posts Play-Off Hero
    Toshevv wrote: »
    Yesterday I had the pleasure to play two games against a real pro player. One that goes to events and is ranked. Always top 100

I am gold 1 and reached elite 3 only once . I think my main problem is I dont have whole day to practise because I usually create a lot of chances but not enough practice to know what to do in certain situations ..

We both split victories 3:2 and 1:3. The deal was we dont use drop back and play like normal people and the game felt great

Then I went to Rivals and met the Drop back 1 depth player. It was painful and awful

I am 90% most of the problems this game have is how overpowered drop back 1 depth is for bad players

It can hide your deficiency and give you a good option to win by frustrating your opponent
    This game has become a game of nerves with those kind of formation. Its all about if you will handle the insanity for 90 minutes

I dont know how we gonna fix it but drop back and /fast build up should have some kind of nerfing . It is destroying every mode I mean especially since everybody is rocking 99 pace players its soo easy just to wait a counter and then time play..

You are quite right.

I long to get some games against someone who wants to play some football and go end to end, don't care if i lose.

Instead, it's PTB. Punt forward to fast wingers and sprint. Over and over.
  • Toshevv
    1033 posts Professional
    Fifapayne wrote: »
    Nah I’m pretty sure it just shows how inconsistent the game is.. the fact you’re only gold 1 and beat a pro...any other game a pro would roll ..without question. This game your keeper could save 10 shots ..the next game that same keeper misses those same 10 shots.

I know its my opinion but I value myself more then Gold/elite 3 sometimes

I was 18-1 this week untill total collapse after losing back to back games against 10 people behind the ball. I finished 22-5 and I had to sleep cuz work in the morning
  • Toshevv
    1033 posts Professional
    tommyboyo wrote: »
    Toshevv wrote: »

You are quite right.

I long to get some games against someone who wants to play some football and go end to end, don't care if i lose.

Instead, it's PTB. Punt forward to fast wingers and sprint. Over and over.

I love playing draft sometimes because usually people play more open ended games but Draft really favors DROP BACK tactics because u usually get 2x 99 pace forwards and if u wait for openings u can cut open your opponent since he is not using very good defending formatiosn

• Toshevv
    1033 posts Professional
    This game allows dead possession. It's boring.

I think this is the first fifa where to keep possesion is soo easy at the back and so punishing when u counter...

every third game I have someone passing around the back for 20 minutes untill he dares to attack ..

pray to god he does not score
  • TheTataGuy
    3888 posts National Call-Up
    No way you have an easier game against a drop back noob then a pro 😂