This game plays much better than Xbox /ps version

Prettyfly
251 posts Sunday League Hero
Finding this game pretty good fun and not like things are against you like Xbox version. Seems like if you play well you generally are rewarded. About to go into div 9 and so far it’s good to see quite varied teams and random players not the usual rinse and repeat teams. Haven’t played any teams yet with any scream or icon or special card players tbh either. Is div 9 similar or is it the higher up you go the more insane teams become prevalent?

Comments

• Gingerboaby83
    318 posts Sunday League Hero
    Totally agree and been saying this since I moved over from Xbox half way through fifa 18. Gameplay is just more fun and enjoyable and for me makes up for most of the missing sbcs. Don’t know about the lower divisions for opponents and squads. I’m in division 1 and 2 mostly. You’ll come up against some teams with icons and everything soon enough.
  • Prettyfly
    Any tips on quick coin making and not by buying points? Had game a few days and bought about 15 pounds worth but just want to flip cards tbh any particular ones you can point me towards?
  • ChappellRovers
    3069 posts National Call-Up
    Prettyfly wrote: »
    Any tips on quick coin making and not by buying points? Had game a few days and bought about 15 pounds worth but just want to flip cards tbh any particular ones you can point me towards?

Bronze pack method mate. Consumables sell for a lot.
  • Prettyfly
    Prettyfly wrote: »

Bronze pack method mate. Consumables sell for a lot.

Anyway of increasing transfer list size above 100 items?

• Gingerboaby83
    318 posts Sunday League Hero
    No mate that’s the max. We don’t have the fut catalog that console has. Only annoying thing about that is we don’t have the coin boosts
  • mikepg
    22 posts Ball Boy
    edited February 20
    Still enjoying the game and Yes plays much better than the PS4/XB1 versions, plus I can play this anywhere I want
  • mikepg
    22 posts Ball Boy
    Still enjoying the game and Yes plays much better than the PS4/XB1 versions, plus I can play this anywhere I want
  • LordVader
    97 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Absolutely Bronze Pack Method. I'm a newbie and this is the way to get coins. Here is what they generally go for:

Contracts
    Player 200-300
    Rare Player 400-500
    Manager 300
    Rare Manager 500

Healing
    Leg +1 1700-3100
    All +1 2000-4000 (I've sold some for 4k)
    Other +1 200-300

Fitness
    Player +60 600-750
    Player +20 350-500
    Squad +1 500-800

Training
    Passing + 5 500-750
    Defending + 5 500-750
    Physical + 5 400-600
    Shooting + 5 500-750

Players
    I sell players in a major League. England players always seem to go for 1k. But Iv'e sold Scotland, Poland, Netherlands all for 1k (I usually put a BIN of 1k)

Recently, I started to buy/sell Gold players and you can make 5k overnight no problem. Had a lot of success with Sokratis and Anderson buying cheap, selling high.

• LordVader
    97 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    My problem is playing the game. I'm just about surviving in Div 9. But I played a team the other day that blitzed me 7-0 and every pass he did went to a player in space, I could not do anything. He had 21 shots with 18 on target. I was closed down immediately and had no players in space. Most games are very close. I played 4 times yesterday and scores were 1-1, 0-2, 3-3 and 4-1.

A big variance in teams. I've found the lower the rating, the better the player. The 3-3 above was against a 63 rated, 36 chemistry and he still scored 3 times against me (he did a superb free kick routine). I won 4--1 against 82/100 and beat a 86/1000. But these bronze teams with skilled players are tough.

Defending
    I've tried jockey (ZL) and then tackle (B) but doesn't really work. I've tried pressing tackle (B) and second man tackle (R) which works better, but some other players tackle me so fast and never miss. It is almost like there is a combination of keys that says immediately home in and tackle the nearest player. Last night, I tried just doing nothing once my opponent was in my half and let AI do everything. This was much better, but just does not seem like it should be the right way. But if someone just attacks me directly full speed, it's hard to stop. If I do it, the majority of players stop me immediately.
    Attacking
    Players are rarely in space. I think I do too many through balls. I can usually get a goal or two from crossing but sometimes I can't even do that. The spin turn on the wing can help (level 4 skill) to get space. Last night, one player did a lot of 1-2s. I think maybe you pass holding L? This would really help I think.
    Player Tactics
    I set all defenders to stay back on attack. Last night I started with two CDMs to try and be more solid (those were set to stay back also) but didn't help. This was playing 4-2-3-1.

For now, my team is good enough. I need to learn how to play. I am probably going to finish my current seasons and go through all the tutorials as it's pointless getting a better team.