Thank You EA

Matinxos
60 posts Park Captain
So, Ive decided to do random icon from swaps.
That's how I've ended.
ljdjUeo.png

Now, since uve removed icon sbc, this card is totally worthless. Can't qs it, cause it costs 0 coins.
I'm amazed, how u design FIFA.
Everything for the players.
Thank You.
Much love.

Comments

• Alford1995
    3741 posts National Call-Up
    I took rijkaard from swaps, did a base icon sbc & packed him so had to discard 😂 its rigged as foooook
  • Zartugames
    83 posts Park Captain
    I did the same and got mid Campbell with 18 tokens, when you could get prime with 14...so you are OK my friend
  • Matinxos
    60 posts Park Captain
    No bro, we're not ok. We've wasted tones of our time for nothing. Thats not how the game should work. It shall bring joy and happiness and reward U for Ur steps.
  • Fletch
    3623 posts National Call-Up
    You took the risk knowing very well this could happen.
  • BecksRightPeg
    2474 posts Fans' Favourite
    Matinxos wrote: »
    No bro, we're not ok. We've wasted tones of our time for nothing. Thats not how the game should work. It shall bring joy and happiness and reward U for Ur steps.

Surely you knew the risks when you took the pack. Its a gamble you took and it didn't work out.

You can blame EA at how poorly icons have been handled again this year but taking the pack is on you.
  • Matinxos
    60 posts Park Captain
    Matinxos wrote: »

Surely you knew the risks when you took the pack. Its a gamble you took and it didn't work out.

You can blame EA at how poorly icons have been handled again this year but taking the pack is on you.

Cool, im not talking its not on me.
    Im just pointing, how stupid this system is.