mid Eusebio or toty KDB?

Mdewc
285 posts Sunday League Hero
Hi!
Please help me.
I tested a lots of player but I couldn't find the perfect player.
The two really good players are Pele and toty Mane and I want a player who is same level as the them.
I play at 442 and 4231.
I tested mid Dinho at the edge but his stamnia is really poor.
I bought KDB, not bad, his passing is the best but I don't think he is the perfect player for me.

mid Euseb is too expensive and I would like to know he is worth the extra coin.. 442 ST and 4231 ST

Who is better? mid Euseb or toty KDB?

Thank you.

Comments

• Mdewc
    nobody try them out? 🙂
  • HishamAyman
    3234 posts National Call-Up
    edited February 17
    Eusebio is the most fun card in game, guy is like a cheat code
  • papp
    27 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Eusebio - I’ve used both
  • Mdewc
    Thanks!

I think I will try mid Eusebio than.

Wich chem card do you prefer on him?
  • Azzaaa_f
    84 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Engine.
  • deang07
    8352 posts League Winner
    baby eusebio pisses all over the mid .
  • Lackosweat
    7527 posts League Winner
    edited February 17
    I haven’t tried mid Eusebio but I’ve used 89 Eusebio and TOTY KDB to an extent. Obviously Eusebio is the better ST but TOTY KDB is the best CAM in the game imo.

TOTY KDB is extremely versatile as he can play at ANY positions on the pitch. He’s by far the most complete player in the game bar 90+ Gullits
  • Maddez
    248 posts Sunday League Hero
    Lackosweat wrote: »
    I haven’t tried mid Eusebio but I’ve used 89 Eusebio and TOTY KDB to an extent. Obviously Eusebio is the better ST but TOTY KDB is the best CAM in the game imo.

TOTY KDB is extremely versatile as he can play at ANY positions on the pitch. He’s by far the most complete player in the game bar 90+ Gullits

I have to Agree. Eusebio is slightly better at St. But KDB is better on every other Position. I‘ve sold 89 Eusebio to buy Kante TOTY and KDB TOTY and this was a good decision
  • Mdewc
    edited February 17
    Thank you guys!

Tonight I almost sold the half team with 400K minus but I gave a chance to KDB with hunter. I used engine before.

So I had a very good game play in riv but KDB movement was much better with hunter / faster and better dri. I used him in ST and CAM with toty Mane and he was very cool, better than wl with engine. So I think he will stay for a while. 🙂