No Winter upgrade for Immobile

Cornushon
4846 posts Big Money Move
Is the biggest scam EA done so far IMHO. Yes I am biased towards Serie A. But the man has 26 goals already. In the league where defence is top priority. Where games are often tactical. Not EPL punch and run, nor Spanish dancing with the ball...

Just really weird he didn't get it

Comments

• SuperKMx
    1737 posts Play-Off Hero
    Not entirely sure it's the "biggest scam" that a player with a 90-rated fourth in-form (which is only 110k) didn't get a boost for scoring goals against powerhouses like SPAL, Brescia, and Sampdoria in a league that is somehow more tactical and defensive than the others you're looking down on, but which has a higher goals-per-game average than La Liga and Ligue 1.

Especially not when you consider that there are people out there paying £20 for a pack and getting an 82 as the highest-rated.
  • TheTataGuy
    3814 posts National Call-Up
    EA rather boost players nobody is going to use anyway, then make some high tier players at least a little more playable
  • Gnomenclature
    5471 posts Big Money Move
    EA are a bunch of nuns and we are boarding students - basically as soon as the nuns sense any excitement or anticipation of fun they wrap us all across the knuckles.
  • CaTriEm
    1723 posts Play-Off Hero
    EA are a bunch of nuns and we are boarding students - basically as soon as the nuns sense any excitement or anticipation of fun they wrap us all across the knuckles.

I can't tell if this is a window to a damaging childhood memory or a sexual fantasy.
  • bartsch88
    459 posts Sunday League Hero
    Biggest scam is no TOTY Lewandowski followed by no winter upgrade. Immobile not even on Lewa’s level.
  • bartsch88 wrote: »
    Biggest scam is no TOTY Lewandowski followed by no winter upgrade. Immobile not even on Lewa’s level.

While I share your love and appreciation for lewa, saying Immobile isn't the same level is a tad farcical in all honesty
  • Gnomenclature
    5471 posts Big Money Move
    CaTriEm wrote: »

I can't tell if this is a window to a damaging childhood memory or a sexual fantasy.

I can't tell either? Oh boy, better schedule an extra session with my therapist...
  • Cornushon
    4846 posts Big Money Move
    SuperKMx wrote: »
    Not entirely sure it's the "biggest scam" that a player with a 90-rated fourth in-form (which is only 110k) didn't get a boost for scoring goals against powerhouses like SPAL, Brescia, and Sampdoria in a league that is somehow more tactical and defensive than the others you're looking down on, but which has a higher goals-per-game average than La Liga and Ligue 1.

Especially not when you consider that there are people out there paying £20 for a pack and getting an 82 as the highest-rated.

You don't watch Seria A do you...
  • Queens11
    2127 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited February 17
    Cornushon wrote: »

I watch A few games each week and it’s pretty depressing to watch its nowhere near to the standard of the other top 3 leagues of England , Spain and Germany
    Immobile and lazio who are flying in the league lost to Celtic home and away this year in Europe and they only got 2 wins in possibly the easiest group of the competition so it actually shows that the standard of football In Italy is no we’re near what it was years ago

I do agree though that immobile should have had upgrade same as lewa only ea are hell bent on screwing it’s customers over this year
  • SuperKMx
    1737 posts Play-Off Hero
    Cornushon wrote: »

You don't make compelling arguments, do you...?

I watch all five big leagues whenever I can, and the vast majority of Serie A matches I've seen this year aren't any more tactical or defensive than any other league. The level of basic ability on display in matches the vast majority of the time is pretty shocking for a top division, rivaled only by Ligue 1, at times.