every weekend league

every week u hit a certain level and then your players stop moving and other players seemd to run extra fast

as soon as i hit gold 1 my players will not move and every tackle goes back to the opponenet

i get im playing better players but that does not mean his mbappe can run with 150 pace and my players cannot run

when i press tackle i want my player to tackle. i do not want the ai to decide if i tackle or not

if i want to shoot i do not want some long animation to take the small amount of space i can get away from me

a complete farce of a game mode

Comments

• number7rocky
    9006 posts League Winner
    every week u hit a certain level and then your players stop moving and other players seemd to run extra fast

as soon as i hit gold 1 my players will not move and every tackle goes back to the opponenet

i get im playing better players but that does not mean his mbappe can run with 150 pace and my players cannot run

when i press tackle i want my player to tackle. i do not want the ai to decide if i tackle or not

if i want to shoot i do not want some long animation to take the small amount of space i can get away from me

Those things all happen at any rank, its just more noticeable high up because instead of overcoming the bs you lose because of it.
  • Queens11
    3090 posts National Call-Up

if your not a pro or very top player the ai ultimately decides the outcome of your results the game is a complete farce we are all being conned into thinking better players will improve results
  • to add i feel like im fighting against the AI on where my player is to go

anytime i select a player hes always swaying the other way
  • Nodge86
    5676 posts Big Money Move
    to add i feel like im fighting against the AI on where my player is to go

Using the right stick stops that. It’s equally unreliable on who it selects for you but at least they keep moving in the same direction.
  • Raymondo123
    1680 posts Play-Off Hero

Turn all your settings to manual then.
  • Fifapayne
    7172 posts Big Money Move
    edited February 2020
    Queens11 wrote: »

if your not a pro or very top player the ai ultimately decides the outcome of your results the game is a complete farce we are all being conned into thinking better players will improve results

Better plays will improve results but if you’re g3: you’re g3 .. you might get one extra win.
  • FixFifaaaaa
    524 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I moaned moaned about this last year on this forum until I stopped. Whenever i get to gold 2 in run for hold 1. I start experiencing awful delay while playing good players. Id like to think the game match u to people far away in thesame elo bracket as u. Maybe cos matching people close to u at that elo is small.
  • to add i feel like im fighting against the AI on where my player is to go

why? others dont have all manual and they can turn on a pound coin
  • Nodge86 wrote: »

Using the right stick stops that. It’s equally unreliable on who it selects for you but at least they keep moving in the same direction.

yep been trying to do that altho im not perfect at it and can kinda get lost lol
    only been playing since fifa 18 so still trying to learn
  • Delboy13710
    10315 posts Has That Special Something
    edited February 2020
    Happens to everyone even your opponents just have to ride through it .
  • TheTataGuy
    3888 posts National Call-Up

Hes talking about switching.
  • TheTataGuy wrote: »

Hes talking about switching.

he said turn all your settings to manual

wot are all these settings i have to turn to manual regarding switching?
  • Happens to everyone even your opponents just have to ride through it .

i do agree it does happen but i do think it only happens to one side in a specific game

obv the better players overcome it easier
  • rmoxon
    3913 posts National Call-Up
    edited February 2020
    Yep this happens every week.

Usually I get to Silver one very easily, and then my last 15 or so games are a complete nightmare where I face two major issues:

1. I am constantly matched against opponents who have names like “Casual FC” yet have a team full of TOTY cards and Prime Icons. These people are terrible at the game but are still hard to beat because all their players are over 90 rated.

2. Once I get to 11 wins the game just basiclally decides to shaft me in every possible way, my players can no longer tackle, they don’t pass where I tell them too, they hit the post 15 times in one match and my strongest players turn into whimps who get bullied off the ball by tiny strikers with 47 strength.

This happens every week.
  • Delboy13710
    10315 posts Has That Special Something
    Happens to everyone even your opponents just have to ride through it .

i do agree it does happen but i do think it only happens to one side in a specific game

obv the better players overcome it easier

Your right but the games not against you specifically although it feels like that at times . Just have to find away to stay patient and overcome it