Packed PIM Veron.. God it feels soo goood

Toshevv
1033 posts Professional
No other place to share it...

God I cant believe it... I opened 6 packs with coins it was like last all or nothing... I shut my eyes and only open with little of it and I SAW WHITE!

The best thing is I actually have his Prime and I loved it and wanted to buy the improved one..

Pack luch has been awful for the last 3 months thou...

Comments

• IxToMxI
    7080 posts League Winner
    Awesome man, let me know how you find him? Would love to know how he is as used him prime for ages.

They are special cards the PIM’s this year, my Crespo is destroying people in W/L
  • Denz
    2856 posts Fans' Favourite
    Congrats
  • Toshevv
    1033 posts Professional
    IxToMxI wrote: »
    Awesome man, let me know how you find him? Would love to know how he is as used him prime for ages.

They are special cards the PIM’s this year, my Crespo is destroying people in W/L

I use him as RB to be honest in most formations He is really great there

I have TOTY trent and that card is soo op so I use Trent as CDM in 4231 or RM in 442

And Veron hold the fort pretty well and because he is icon his chemistry bonus is great..

I find it very good on corners etc because with short meta sometimes your RB or CB can shoot and its best if its veron?

he is deadly with his passing on the flank but he is little wasted as RB but his stats with shadow are amazing for it

only one better is seedorf
  • ajonasFC
    169 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    IxToMxI wrote: »

How is PIM Crespo ??? Using prime butra and baby cruyff upfront right now
  • Toshevv
    1033 posts Professional
    I mean those prime moments are really something.. I have a lot of Toty players and I am quite attached to them but probably every prime moment is a player thats usable even iznaghi
  • MHoney1234
    10339 posts Has That Special Something
    GG
  • BeastlyHusla
    5981 posts Big Money Move
    Grats
  • greif44
    3657 posts National Call-Up
    Congrats!
    I always wanted to try Veron and pulled his card from baby icon SBC. Bought prime couple weeks ago as I liked the base version but it was lacking something. Would like to get PIM but his price tag is too high for the difference from prime version
  • Staxdoobie
    1916 posts Play-Off Hero
    Congrats. I pray one day to experience the same emotion!
  • Markman007
    3593 posts National Call-Up
    Congrats man, I haven’t packed an icon yet this year but I’m hoping I will before the end!
  • BorussenBernie09
    1823 posts Play-Off Hero
    Congrats Dude, nice to see u back here in the Forums. Haven't read a while from you.
  • THE_5_NIGHTMARES
    215 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Congrats