The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

What would you do?

Pacey3_16
2309 posts National Call-Up
I currently have nif mane and salah if i sold them i could afford cr7 and he'd link in easy as i have pm b silva, fb sanchez and a few other untradeables. I do really enjoy using salah and mane tho but currently use them both on 7 chem debating wether to sell them both and upgrade to their totw st cards or get cr7 or just keep it as it is as i enjoy it and upgrade my defence bringing in vvd. Would just like to hear people's opinions?

Comments

• Pacey3_16
  • Pacey3_16
    Anyone have any views
  • Seandimes
    2947 posts National Call-Up
    Bring in the dijk. You wont notice a difference upgrading from the normal gold to special cards.
    Cr7 isnt as must have as previous years, and if you enjoy the team, no reason for a major change
  • Pacey3_16
    Seandimes wrote: »
    Bring in the dijk. You wont notice a difference upgrading from the normal gold to special cards.
    Cr7 isnt as must have as previous years, and if you enjoy the team, no reason for a major change

Would you say vvd is much of an upgrade to hl smalling and manolas as they've been pretty solid for me