Winter Refresh Price Drop

asilvaspoon
275 posts Sunday League Hero
So I've been wanting a boosted Ake card for a while now, but the price point seems a little off putting for me at the moment. Does anyone know when these cards are likely to drop, if at all? And what he is likely to settle at?

Also, not entirely unrelated, but Vardy POTM only going up to 87 seems a tad daft, given that his new gold is 85. Wouldn't one IF (which he's likely to get) mean that it would be on par with the POTM? Or would the POTM update in keeping with the fact that his IF is the same rating?

Comments

• BeastlyHusla
    7636 posts League Winner
    Over the course of the week, will drop on Monday and then if still in packs over thursday
  • Blackbird10
    1288 posts Professional
    So I've been wanting a boosted Ake card for a while now, but the price point seems a little off putting for me at the moment. Does anyone know when these cards are likely to drop, if at all? And what he is likely to settle at?

Also, not entirely unrelated, but Vardy POTM only going up to 87 seems a tad daft, given that his new gold is 85. Wouldn't one IF (which he's likely to get) mean that it would be on par with the POTM? Or would the POTM update in keeping with the fact that his IF is the same rating?

One more IF would always have put POTM Vardy on the same rating as it. POTMs are not headliner cards. If you always want his highest non-TOTS card, fork out for the Headliner.