The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

make pro clubs a solo game mode as well as a team game mode

warpig
32 posts Park Captain
my problem is i'm fed up of people messing about in drop ins,i cant be asked waiting around for team mates and in team sulkers in clubs so why cant ea make pros a solo mode it can be done for instance when all your team drop out in drop ins some times it can be 5v1 2v1 so why cant it be done in clubs mode there is no better feeling than having a good game against 4 or 5 people when your the only one on your side plus it gives those who cant get a team the chance to experience club management rather than relying on other people to get them in clubs also it will make it fairer.not being able to earn pro trait points in drop ins is not a level playing field with making it solo these pros can earn their points without having to pander to other pros

Comments

• Don't play drop ins, just make a team then you can do the hiring and firing
  • warpig
    32 posts Park Captain
    cba with looking for players bro then testing them to see if they any good then arguing with them when i kick em making it a solo game mode solves all of this
  • You're missing the point of pro clubs, sounds like you want online career mode
  • warpig
    32 posts Park Captain
    nah bro you might as well play ultimate team you probably played a drop in where its you versus 2,3,4 or 5 players where your team has dropped i have and there's no buzz like winning against a few pros if you haven't try it you will know what i am on about they could easily make it solo you can have 1v1 in drop ins so it can be done
  • I rarely play drop ins, drop ins are pretty pointless