Your goals for the remaining of FUT20

Brustring1893
1221 posts Professional
Any specific targets you’re following? Are you all set with your teams now? Actually one of my goals was to finally pack an icon, so went on a 2mil coin sink yesterday evening (of course instant regret). So I’ll probably keep spending the rest of FIFA with trying new players I haven’t used before and also some of the PIM. Also thought about a Road to Glory with PIM Butra as soon as his price settles.

Comments

• Get to div 3 and get 23 wins in wk LG,
    Can't get out of 4 and cant get past 21 wins so id say the dream is over
  • Brustring1893
    1221 posts Professional
    Get to div 3 and get 23 wins in wk LG,
    Can't get out of 4 and cant get past 21 wins so id say the dream is over

Nice! I think there’s still enough time left. Playing WL since this year, so I try to improve with every WL I’m actually competing. 30 games is however much time for me on a weekend. Rivals on another note is too inconsistent for me. Winning 5 in a row, then losing 5. Also with all the swaps objectives, I personally find it very tough to consistently advance to higher leagues.
  • BeastlyHusla
    5807 posts Big Money Move
    Pack icon shearer for third year in a row.
  • MxMLover
    199 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited February 15
    Gold 1
  • Aitvaras
    230 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Survive this ****show without developing a mental illnes.
  • Brustring1893
    1221 posts Professional

What version did you get in the previous parts?
  • Queens11
    2106 posts Fans' Favourite
    My target for this year after ea completely screwing me last year with a broken game is to not give these greedy ❤️❤️❤️❤️ a penny again for Fifa points

So far I’ve stayed strong and given the state of the gameplay this year I think my target for next year will not be to by fifa atol
  • Aitvaras wrote: »
    Survive this ****show without developing a mental illnes.

Don’t set impossible targets
  • Pandorrann
    236 posts Sunday League Hero
    My goal this fifa was to finally get Ronaldinho (Mid ofc). I was 200k away last week then decided to try my hand at trading for once and ended up losing 500k. So the grind begins again.
  • BeastlyHusla
    5807 posts Big Money Move

What version did you get in the previous parts?

In 18, his prime, in 19 his mid. Only two icons I've ever packed.
  • Brustring1893
    1221 posts Professional
    Queens11 wrote: »
    My target for this year after ea completely screwing me last year with a broken game is to not give these greedy ❤️❤️❤️❤️ a penny again for Fifa points

So far I’ve stayed strong and given the state of the gameplay this year I think my target for next year will not be to by fifa atol

You should be safe for FUT20 at least, don’t think there is much to come except for TOTS and by that time the game is even more going downhill.
  • Brustring1893
    1221 posts Professional
    Pandorrann wrote: »
    My goal this fifa was to finally get Ronaldinho (Mid ofc). I was 200k away last week then decided to try my hand at trading for once and ended up losing 500k. So the grind begins again.

He’s definitely worth the grind. Loved his presence on the field.
  • Saiyajin
    73 posts Park Captain
    Toty Kante ofc
  • One of the central Arsenal PIM's
  • Trying to not let them break me.
  • TheTataGuy
    3814 posts National Call-Up
    Maybe hit a top 100
  • GULAG
    523 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Pack some big boys and buy R9 and 90 Guilit that's all I want to achieve this Fifa going forward as I'm kinda doing un tradables atm and it's working out got a 7m+ team with about 50 squid spent.
  • Zartugames
    83 posts Park Captain
    To quit the game
  • AlexBear012
    2196 posts Fans' Favourite
    Pack an Icon
    Buy NIF Messi
    Buy a TOTY (KDB/Kanté)
    Pack a promo player

Just this tbh
  • ZeFeZ
    2977 posts National Call-Up
    Hit 1000 goals with Prime Cruyff.

That's it.
  • Tasch
    517 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Upgrading my Bundesliga squad. Always been a bpl player, but this year I decided I wanted to try out another league. I had HL Lewa, but sold him with a 300k loss yesterday. Bought WR Cunha, and its a very good card. Picked him up for 290k, today he has risen to 370k.
    Current team is; Moments Neuer, NIF Kimmich(missed out on MBabu), FS Kabak, Hierro, Moments Davies, FS McKennie, Potm Gnabry, FS Diaby, FS Palacios, SPOTM Werner, WR Cunha.
    Bench; Moments Bernardo, FB Schweini, Moments Sane, HL Adama, FS James(86), HL Plea, RTTF Forrest.
    I have a PL team too, but I rarely use it.
    Considering WR Schultz on rb, with lower chem.
  • Brustring1893
    1221 posts Professional
    Tasch wrote: »
    Upgrading my Bundesliga squad. Always been a bpl player, but this year I decided I wanted to try out another league. I had HL Lewa, but sold him with a 300k loss yesterday. Bought WR Cunha, and its a very good card. Picked him up for 290k, today he has risen to 370k.
    Current team is; Moments Neuer, NIF Kimmich(missed out on MBabu), FS Kabak, Hierro, Moments Davies, FS McKennie, Potm Gnabry, FS Diaby, FS Palacios, SPOTM Werner, WR Cunha.
    Bench; Moments Bernardo, FB Schweini, Moments Sane, HL Adama, FS James(86), HL Plea, RTTF Forrest.

So you’re going for that Akanji? I really enjoy playing with a Bundes side in icon swaps. Have you tried Baumann IF? He’s awesome for me.
  • Tasch
    517 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited February 15

So you’re going for that Akanji? I really enjoy playing with a Bundes side in icon swaps. Have you tried Baumann IF? He’s awesome for me.
    Yeah, Akanji looks awesome, got 40k points now, so think he’s in reach. No, haven’t tried Bauman out, but might give it a go. Are you going for Akanji?
  • CustardHippo
    2634 posts Fans' Favourite
    Had 1.3mil last night, decided to blitz it all on packs. Now I have 300k after selling everything.

In all the packs i never expected a PIM or even any icon but I kind of thought I’d get something, anything, to put back into the pit after. Well. Turns out I didn’t. So back to trading my way up again.
  • Brustring1893
    1221 posts Professional

Yeah, Akanji looks awesome, got 40k points now, so think he’s in reach. No, haven’t tried Bauman out, but might give it a go. Are you going for Akanji?

Same here. Think I’m on 45k. He’s the only one tempting me in this batch. Let me know how Baumann worked out for you.
  • Brustring1893
    1221 posts Professional
    Had 1.3mil last night, decided to blitz it all on packs. Now I have 300k after selling everything.

In all the packs i never expected a PIM or even any icon but I kind of thought I’d get something, anything, to put back into the pit after. Well. Turns out I didn’t. So back to trading my way up again.

I didn’t know what I was hoping for yesterday either. Spent those 2.2 million on packs, best pull were some 84 IFs and Koulibaly. Not even pulled anyone from the WR team. Guess I learned the hard way :smiley: now back more time in trading and investing.
  • Lmjmartin
    66 posts Park Captain
    Pandorrann wrote: »

I got lucky and packed him untradeable from rewards a few months back. He is worth the grind. One of the only enjoyable bits of fifa left
  • yosef167
    1241 posts Professional
    to finish the rest of fifa without getting heart attack
  • RA22Y
    291 posts Sunday League Hero
    I just want to pack 98 rated Flashback Future Stars Lingard
  • selb
    7197 posts Big Money Move
    My goal is PIM Henry, only a couple of mil off him atm