Need cheap starter team any overpowered players for prem?

Prettyfly
251 posts Sunday League Hero
Got game yesterday any tips on best cheap overpowered prem team? Best formation tactics? Any help appreciated

Comments

• Prettyfly
    Don’t all rush at once 😂
  • ChappellRovers
    3069 posts National Call-Up
    Barely anyone is active on here to be honest. Probably better off joining discord.
  • ChappellRovers
    edited February 15
    Stick with a formation your good with 4-4-2 can be good as can 4-3-1-2

GK Pickford/Pope/Fabianski/Kepa
    LB Tierney/Mendy/Van Aanholt/Shaw CB J.Gomez CB Tomori RB Wan-Bissaka/Bellerin
    LM Fraser/Anderson/Martial/CM Sissoko CM Lo Celso/N’Dombele/Wijnaldum RM Saint-Maxim/D. James
    ST x2 Rashford/Lucas/Zaha/King/Vardy/Haller

Any combination of those will be proper OP sweaty PL, put pressure on on tactics before the game. You will definitely need Sissoko. Tomori and Gomez are the only quick PL CB’s. You’ll need to get the chemistry right (use futwiz) for example Maestro/deadeye on James/Saint-Maxim, anchor on Gomez/Tomori. Powerhouse on Tierney etc. Sometimes you’ll need to boost what is weak sometimes enhance what is good.
  • Prettyfly
    Thanks buddy appreciated just need to save the coins up now 😂
  • ChappellRovers
    edited February 15
    Prettyfly wrote: »
    Thanks buddy appreciated just need to save the coins up now 😂

Do bronze pack method will probably take you a week to get any combination of that team. Iv made 40k doing it today.
  • Prettyfly
    Already got Pickford ake Gomez saint maxim Fraser. Don’t find the tactics are as varied as Xbox tho.
  • ChappellRovers
    They are nowhere near as varied as any other platform. Just player instructions on the main squad menu and tactics before the game. Lots of the formations don’t get used either.
  • LordVader
    98 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I can vouch for Bronze Pack method, I've used it to make a lot of coins to build up my Prem Team. It's only 83 rated but more than enough for someone at my low level of play. My 1st team is
    Leno, Tierney, Luiz, Sokratis, Bellerin, Ndomele, Zaha, Anderson, Pepe, Lucas Moura, Kane
    Plenty of similar reserves like Fraser, Lo Celso, Vardy etc.

Where is the discord forum?
  • Prettyfly
    I’ve got a decent enough squad together and now in div 9 just need to get trading and get some more wins together.
    Discord forum id like to know on that too
  • LordVader
    I posted on another thread how I do Bronze Pack Method based on Chappels original post and what you can get for each item.
  • Prettyfly
    Just seen 👍
  • ChappellRovers
    edited February 20
    LordVader wrote: »
    I can vouch for Bronze Pack method, I've used it to make a lot of coins to build up my Prem Team. It's only 83 rated but more than enough for someone at my low level of play. My 1st team is
    Leno, Tierney, Luiz, Sokratis, Bellerin, Ndomele, Zaha, Anderson, Pepe, Lucas Moura, Kane
    Plenty of similar reserves like Fraser, Lo Celso, Vardy etc.

Where is the discord forum?
    I’ve got a decent enough squad together and now in div 9 just need to get trading and get some more wins together.
    Discord forum id like to know on that too

@Prettyfly @LordVader Mail me your user codes from discord on here and I will invite you. Its way more active than it is here.

It is called FifaSwitch.
  • LordVader
    Sent, hopefully it is what you need. I seem to have an invite to the Nintendo community so I am in there but FifaSwitch not in the list of games so I guess that's what I need to be invited to?
  • ChappellRovers
    LordVader wrote: »
    Sent, hopefully it is what you need. I seem to have an invite to the Nintendo community so I am in there but FifaSwitch not in the list of games so I guess that's what I need to be invited to?

@LordVader @Prettyfly apparently the admin isn’t inviting anyone atm because they are trying to work out how to keep banned people banned. It should only take a few days to sort out then ill invite you both.
  • Prettyfly
    I’m lost no idea what discord etc is
  • ChappellRovers
    I’m lost no idea what discord etc is

I didn’t either its just a gaming forum app. I use it on my phone.
  • Prettyfly
    Keep bouncing up and down between div 9 and 10 don’t get it usually at least div 7 player on Xbox. Who is best goalie on switch de gea? Worth investing in him?
  • ChappellRovers
    edited February 23
    Keep bouncing up and down between div 9 and 10 don’t get it usually at least div 7 player on Xbox. Who is best goalie on switch de gea? Worth investing in him?

All high rated ones are all about the same in my experience. Lloris is my favourite from the PL. You’ll get up the divisions easily on switch - i bounce between div 1/2/3/4 a lot.