Check out the pitch notes for an update on upcoming content here.

The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

Top 50 winter refresh lists confirmed?

alvchong
1173 posts Professional
edited February 14
How come some youtuber said is not the full list and sound weird to have Top clubs missing from the list. Top table club in every leagues are left out?

Mane, Firmino, lewan are not confirmed out right? they just not in the list or there is another lists hide for hype?

Comments

• Ben
    3903 posts National Call-Up
    alvchong wrote: »
    How come some youtuber said is not the full list and sound weird to have Top clubs missing from the list. Top table club in every leagues are left out?

Mane, Firmino, lewan are not confirmed out right? they just not in the list or there is another lists hide for hype?

They’re confirmed out.. EA tweeted that only 50 will get upgraded and they listed all of them . The ones you listed aren’t in , confirmed
  • Moose Factory
    4557 posts National Call-Up
    I thought they’re spacing out the +3, +2, and +1 top 50 players? So mayhaps those top players and clubs are only getting +1 or +2.

I’ve been microdosing ketamine though so I could be way off...
  • GeorgeGervin
    1774 posts Play-Off Hero
    I thought they’re spacing out the +3, +2, and +1 top 50 players? So mayhaps those top players and clubs are only getting +1 or +2.

I like this theory
  • Seandimes
    2947 posts National Call-Up

I like this theory

It's wrong though. Ea clearly stated these 50 players are the only ones getting upgraded
  • Moose Factory
    Seandimes wrote: »

I like this theory

It's wrong though. Ea clearly stated these 50 players are the only ones getting upgraded

Was it clear though? They said “as part of winter refresh”... as part of? As part of. As part of? :D
  • Brustring1893
    764 posts Semi-Pro
    edited February 14
    33-C785-B8-E4-C2-4874-9-DCD-27-ECECAC461-B.png

On Twitter it says ‚only‘. The other parts of „winter refresh“ are skill move upgrades, new players (Ansu Fati), winter OTW (needs to be confirmed though), league milestone players upgrade and prime icon moments.
  • Seandimes
    2947 posts National Call-Up

I like this theory

Was it clear though? They said “as part of winter refresh”... as part of? As part of. As part of? :D

Yea its pretty clear, unless you want to read things into it that simply aren't there ;)
  • Moose Factory

I like this theory

you want to read things into it that simply aren't there ;)

That’s actually a good summary of this years FIFA tbh.
  • Ben
    3903 posts National Call-Up
    It’s not happening...they clearly want to **** investors and make people buy FP to keep up with players
  • LocalHero
    598 posts An Exciting Prospect
    There’s been no further communication to this from what I’ve checked on forums etc. You’d think they would clear it all up...
  • SuperKMx
    1674 posts Play-Off Hero
    LocalHero wrote: »
    There’s been no further communication to this from what I’ve checked on forums etc. You’d think they would clear it all up...

Clear what up?

"Only the top 50 players from around the world who have made the biggest improvement will receive an upgrade." and then a list of those top 50 players is pretty clear to me, at least.
  • BeastlyHusla
    5541 posts Big Money Move
    SuperKMx wrote: »

Clear what up?

"Only the top 50 players from around the world who have made the biggest improvement will receive an upgrade." and then a list of those top 50 players is pretty clear to me, at least.

Why it's only 50 players out of the thousands of players they have in the game.
  • SuperKMx
    1674 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited February 14
    SuperKMx wrote: »

Clear what up?

Why it's only 50 players out of the thousands of players they have in the game.

Still don't see there's anything to clear up.

"We decided to make it 50. It's our game. That's all." is about all they can say. Not going to make anybody feel better if they come up with a long-winded explanation that will obviously be nonsense, given they upgraded more in previous FIFAs without a problem.

It'll still only be 50 cards getting upgraded.