The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

update 11 (Faces)

faces added in update 11 are not reflected in manager mode already started ¿ does anyone know why? i have ps4

Comments

• L4r14m
    353 posts Sunday League Hero
    Probably the squads aren’t updated yet. We need both the new version of the game plus a squad update. Then a new career.
  • I already updated squads and outside the career mode the new faces appear to me, the problem is inside the career mode

• in the previous Fifa there was no need to start a new career mode, the faces were updated outside the career mode and within it too
  • L4r14m
    353 posts Sunday League Hero
    I think it works like this: if a player has a scanned face already, it will be updated in an existing career. However, if a player doesn’t have a scanned face and gets one, then, in order to have the face updated, one needs to begin a new career.

Perhaps you could try starting a new career and see if the new faces will show up?
  • Ok
  • I mean, if I start a new race today and a new update comes up with new scanned faces, should I delete the career mode again? that disgusting, in Fifa 17 that did not happen I am very sure
  • flcinusa
    539 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I mean, if I start a new race today and a new update comes up with new scanned faces, should I delete the career mode again? that disgusting, in Fifa 17 that did not happen I am very sure

It's always happened, but they used to do all the face updates at once in October/November