EA please make headers back in the game

Brownian_Motion
380 posts Sunday League Hero
The game’s got poorer since it’s nearly impossible to score from a header. Over 400 games, and keep trying consistently, I scored less than 10. With ineffective mid/long range shots, few options are left and every games look similar.

Make it balanced and bring it back. Bring back some diversity in the attacking gameplay.

Comments

• malky
    540 posts An Exciting Prospect
    👍
  • Pooter
    4802 posts Big Money Move
    They haven’t gone

I score them, others score against me

Play headers and volleys friendlies
  • GULAG
    566 posts An Exciting Prospect
    No I hate goals scored by headers it requires literally no skill to run to the wing and press the cross button and then the shoot button and it's a goal, for years so many used to do this repeatedly and get x5 goals a game from it and I wouldn't even do it once, even to this day I don't use cross and shoot it's pathetic and only for noob tryhards that are desperate for the win with no morals in Fifa or to football and are trash, shouldn't even play.

Sorry but I hated wing bashers so much the games just not for them.
  • Idek
    15594 posts World Class
    They were bad at the start of the game but I've scored loads in the last couple months
  • Pooter
    4802 posts Big Money Move
    JOOLS92 wrote: »
    No I hate goals scored by headers it requires literally no skill to run to the wing and press the cross button and then the shoot button and it's a goal, for years so many used to do this repeatedly and get x5 goals a game from it and I wouldn't even do it once, even to this day I don't use cross and shoot it's pathetic and only for noob tryhards that are desperate for the win with no morals in Fifa or to football and are trash, shouldn't even play.

They were bad in FIFA 19 because every corner I conceded, someone scored against me. It made it feel really unrealistic, they have nerfed it so it doesn't happen all the time, which is good
  • AlexBear012
    2196 posts Fans' Favourite
    I feel like headers have been bad all year but with the right position you can score them
  • RexAnglo1066
    3259 posts National Call-Up
    edited February 14
    As Pooter says, they never went away.

They just aren't anywhere near as frequently used as they should be.
  • barryw
    2014 posts Fans' Favourite
    Last year it was 90% sure goal from corner. That was boring and terrible
  • RexAnglo1066
    3259 posts National Call-Up
    barryw wrote: »

Yes, and with their typically poor decision making E.A went and made it a 10% chance of scoring a headed goal from a corner.
  • AlexBear012
    2196 posts Fans' Favourite
    barryw wrote: »

Yes, and with their typically poor decision making E.A went and made it a 10% chance of scoring a headed goal from a corner.

Better but they could improve it
  • Mattheos
    1516 posts Play-Off Hero
    90% of goals currently require no skill, so that's a poor argument for why headers should be practically dead. I score and concede 1 or 2 every 10 or so games.
  • GULAG
    566 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Pooter wrote: »
    JOOLS92 wrote: »

They were bad in FIFA 19 because every corner I conceded, someone scored against me. It made it feel really unrealistic, they have nerfed it so it doesn't happen all the time, which is good

Yh corners used to be terrible aswell, if you gave a corner to a good player it was like a 80% chance he would score from it but the worst for me was the wing bashing in FUT12,13 and 14 it was pathetic how someone so crap in general and actually is rubbish at the game and not willing to learn could beat you that way and it wasn't a one off thing or luck these people are really bad at the game and could win by wing bashing throughout the whole year and actually think there playing Fifa lol was mad, enough to make you very angry at times.

Right now I'd say the fut team are afew small tweaks off hitting the nail on the head when it comes to headers but it's very good that it's hard to score this way I think, makes you play more central and that's how I like it ... now they need to sort out the cut back goals and maybe a little nerf to drag backs to switch things up a little, that and afew more tweaks here and there and the game would be a lot more enjoyable.