For those that complain...

qarxis
58 posts Park Captain
Instead of complaining please quit this game. EA will keep disappointing you and you'll definitely waste your precious time. I quit FIFA 18 and skipped 19, but after returning I can say thay FIFA 20 is honestly the worst FIFA game ever. I hoped that they fixed the issues that they had back then, however it keeps getting worse.

Comments

• Lincoln_Imp
    124 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Too many people play, even if this whole forum quit.

Just accepting it is the only way to enjoy this game.
  • Just don't buy fp it's where they make their money
  • BeastlyHusla
    7425 posts League Winner
    Sadly there is no alternative to Fifa.

Gonna give fifa 21 a miss tho, just like cod. Gave that up years ago.
  • EisenErmin
    10927 posts Has That Special Something
    qarxis wrote: »
    Instead of complaining please quit this game. EA will keep disappointing you and you'll definitely waste your precious time. I quit FIFA 18 and skipped 19, but after returning I can say thay FIFA 20 is honestly the worst FIFA game ever. I hoped that they fixed the issues that they had back then, however it keeps getting worse.

As you skipped Fifa 19 I can assure you that 19 was even worse than 20. La croquetta chains were the worst move in gameplay history.
  • Headshrinker363
    5870 posts Big Money Move
    Stopped playing a good few weeks back now, hoping gta6 has its release date before 21 comes out to stop me from being tempted.
  • Gav037
    533 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I have given that same advice many times and now I will take it for myself.

The way they are handling the winter upgrades shows to much ill will from EA to accept it.
  • Actually, for gameplay FIFA 19 was the worst game I have ever played. It was like EA didn't understand the concept of a sports game. That said, I totally agree with you about EA in general. They way they are going out of their way to exploit people and manipulate the market genuinely bothers me.
  • qarxis
    58 posts Park Captain
    I'm happy I skipped FIFA 19 then. The only thing keeping me in the FIFA community was my friends. I was also looking forward to the winter upgrades too tbf.

I have TOTGS Lewandowski and Hero Firmino. Both won't be upgraded which is unfair.

Thank god I didn't spend time investing in players before they revealed the upgrades.
  • qarxis
    58 posts Park Captain
    Just don't buy fp it's where they make their money

Never spent a dime on EA, purely because of the fact that getting good players is highly unlikely. These people have made a system where they are ❤️❤️❤️❤️ their consumers over. Why would I be that stupid lol.
    Too many people play, even if this whole forum quit.

Just accepting it is the only way to enjoy this game.

If you keep playing you'll help them get more money. EA have gone too far tbh. There is actual proof that scripting exists, and I keep seeing signs of it when I play. Going to switch over to COD, its less stress.

Since I love football, it's sad that there isn't an alternative. I wish PES stepped their game up.