Check out the pitch notes for an update on upcoming content here.

The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

Justice for Lewa

Moe_86
1194 posts Professional
No TOTY card , No winter upgrade. If EA not consider him the best ST in the world, why they making a football game . I swear they were in a meeting to suggest CR7 winter upgrade. Such crap company

Comments

• Grifan
    1463 posts Play-Off Hero
    They are actively going out their way to not do what makes sence just to screw over their customers. Really getting ridiculous now
  • BeastlyHusla
    5509 posts Big Money Move
    I can never understand how stupid they can. Why would you change something that's been working since I can remember (Fifa 12) then decide let's shake it up.

Seriously there needs to be some sane guy in this company.
  • xxFifaLegendxxx
    2369 posts Fans' Favourite
    I thought winter upgrades are announced tomorrow?
  • Moe_86
    1194 posts Professional
    Grifan wrote: »
    They are actively going out their way to not do what makes sence just to screw over their customers. Really getting ridiculous now
    I can never understand how stupid they can. Why would you change something that's been working since I can remember (Fifa 12) then decide let's shake it up.

Seriously there needs to be some sane guy in this company.

It’s a sure thing now they don’t watch football, I don’t understand why they picked Werner , he is good player but Lewa is the highest scorer in Europe this year . When it was TOTY , people were saying it on the last season performance, but winter upgrade for this freakin year performance
  • ||natch0||
    105 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    If you think about it as a business. CR7 gives them wayyy more profit than Lewa. Lets face it, Lewandowski is slower, and does not have 5* skills. Even if they gave him a TOTY Card, Ronaldo would still be more expensive because it's a meta card.
  • Moe_86
    1194 posts Professional
    I thought winter upgrades are announced tomorrow?

There is a thread already for the players who will get upgrade official from EA
  • He literally has a 93 rated card...?
  • Moe_86
    1194 posts Professional
    ||natch0|| wrote: »
    If you think about it as a business. CR7 gives them wayyy more profit than Lewa. Lets face it, Lewandowski is slower, and does not have 5* skills. Even if they gave him a TOTY Card, Ronaldo would still be more expensive because it's a meta card.

Really?!! EA player stats it’s not correct, otherwise CR7 will never get more 85
  • Gav037
    533 posts An Exciting Prospect
    The one thing I have to thank about this, is the fact that it was the last push I needed to quit playing.

• Kondziu_gb
    117 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    He literally has a 93 rated card...?

Yes but his base card is 89 - he is the best striker in the world and he deserves to be 91 or 92. 89 base card is an insult and totally ❤️❤️❤️❤️.
  • Berlus
    341 posts Sunday League Hero
    Not forget he didn't get a MOTM for DFB cup...
  • Moe_86
    1194 posts Professional
    Kondziu_gb wrote: »
    He literally has a 93 rated card...?

Yes but his base card is 89 - he is the best striker in the world and he deserves to be 91 or 92. 89 base card is an insult and totally ****.

No ,in EA opinion CR7 deserves the 93 card , why ?just because . But lewa is slow with no skills in there opinion, his speed less than 85 is an insult