Winter upgrade

modiooo
147 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Will the future stars go up if there player gets upgraded or do they just stay??

Comments

• Paawkyy
    695 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Unless they get a +25 upgrade on their base cards then no
  • Edu
    7017 posts Big Money Move
    1m to invest. What should I do?
  • Libguy
    5320 posts Big Money Move
    Paawkyy wrote: »
    Unless they get a +25 upgrade on their base cards then no

test.png
  • Milanista28
    1470 posts Professional
    My POTM WBY should become 90 yeah? Should go from 83 to 85.
  • iitalic
    1818 posts Play-Off Hero

he is not getting an upgrade
  • Tommytour
    687 posts An Exciting Prospect
    EA have screwed us here
  • Hollandman
    3524 posts National Call-Up
    iitalic wrote: »

he is not getting an upgrade

Is the list with upgrades 100% true? Otherwise Ea screwed us again, the topscorer in Ligue 1 not getting a upgrade is a joke
  • mahmood177
    113 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    tbh, i didn't understand the announcement.. "As part of WinterRefresh only the top 50 players from around the world who have made the biggest improvement (+3 OVR or higher) will receive an upgrade."

do they mean if a card got +3 upgrades then it would get a winter upgrade? if that's the case, then take ben yedder for example, he made 3 TOTW, that's more than +3 on his OVR stats, but he's not on the list..

can someone please explain the above?
  • Tommytour
    mahmood177 wrote: »
    tbh, i didn't understand the announcement.. "As part of WinterRefresh only the top 50 players from around the world who have made the biggest improvement (+3 OVR or higher) will receive an upgrade."

do they mean if a card got +3 upgrades then it would get a winter upgrade? if that's the case, then take ben yedder for example, he made 3 TOTW, that's more than +3 on his OVR stats, but he's not on the list..

Stats on base card upgrade. See sofifa for upgrades. Ben Yedder is a +1
  • mahmood177
    113 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Tommytour wrote: »

sorry, but i still don't understand..

ben yedder's base card is 83... the +1 u've mentioned is based on what? how did he get it? or who gave him that +1 rating? where do we see it?

• GL
    12374 posts Has That Special Something
    Tommytour wrote: »

sorry, but i still don't understand..

ben yedder's base card is 83... the +1 u've mentioned is based on what? how did he get it? or who gave him that +1 rating? where do we see it?

On Head 2 Head mode he’s been upgraded +1 to 84 overall. This is not a +3 upgrade so he’s not getting a winter refresh card in FUT (I.e a gold card of 86)
  • Hollandman
    3524 posts National Call-Up
    Ea know if they give Ben Yedder a +2 all the ifs getting a upgrade so they decided a +1.
    Really men this company is so bad, they do everything wrong al year
  • Paawkyy
    695 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Hollandman wrote: »
    Ea know if they give Ben Yedder a +2 all the ifs getting a upgrade so they decided a +1.
    Really men this company is so bad, they do everything wrong al year

If they gave him a +2 he wouldn’t be getting an upgrade because only cards that got a +3 are getting upgraded .
  • Tommytour
    Very pissed my POTM Mane wont be getting a +2
  • modiooo
    147 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    What about maddison and vardy headliners will they be going up????