Have you already finished icon swaps for this season?

Brustring1893
1223 posts Professional
Sorry, can’t start a poll. Just wondering as I’m currently doing all these online objectives and I have not faced a single objective squad (apart from Osimhen) since. Has everybody else already completed them or can’t be bothered with them at all?

Comments

• Fifa_Hawk_85
    15579 posts World Class
    Finished them last week.
  • MrMTFC
    799 posts Semi-Pro
    Finished swaps but cba with the fs ones. Only did swaps cos I've always wanted icon ronaldinho
  • Empyrium7
    3581 posts National Call-Up
    I completed one Icon Swap since I started playing.
    and I still don't know what was the objective.

I just don't have the time to grind. and the choices are not worth it tbh
  • kraid
    4745 posts National Call-Up
    Finished last week
  • Brustring1893
    1223 posts Professional
    Okay definitely should be faster next time, it’s really tough playing against all those stacked teams. That’s why a separate objective mode would be awesome.
  • Idek
    14656 posts Has That Special Something
    Got Essien a few days ago
  • BadSeedsFC
    1181 posts Professional
    Finished on the firts round. Took Hierro and see you later, alligator 🐊⚡
  • Brustring1893
    1223 posts Professional
    BadSeedsFC wrote: »

Also took Hierro, but tempted by that Zambrotta. Will sort out my RB for the rest of the year.
  • RedDevilNL
    207 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Finished last week so I would have Essien for FUT Champs
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    15579 posts World Class

Also took Hierro, but tempted by that Zambrotta. Will sort out my RB for the rest of the year.

Do it he's brilliant. Like you say don't need to worry about that position for the rest of the year now.
  • Staxdoobie
    1776 posts Play-Off Hero
    Still need 3 more with all-French team and a couple of SB matches, then I'm done. Thing is, I haven't touched these for a week or two. Game feels boring at the moment and I just can't be bothered with them anymore. Content is sub-par and gameplay winds me up endlessly. As a fully grown adult who should know better, my natural reaction to this is to behave like a spoilt child, i.e. if they can't be bothered with it any more, then why should I?!

Game needs an injection of interest from somewhere, my enthusiasm is flagging.
  • PaulDr
    997 posts Professional
    Weeks ago - only needed 21 for koeman and Socrates - wanted them in the team as early as possible.
  • Brustring1893
    1223 posts Professional
    Staxdoobie wrote: »
    Still need 3 more with all-French team and a couple of SB matches, then I'm done. Thing is, I haven't touched these for a week or two. Game feels boring at the moment and I just can't be bothered with them anymore. Content is sub-par and gameplay winds me up endlessly. As a fully grown adult who should know better, my natural reaction to this is to behave like a spoilt child, i.e. if they can't be bothered with it any more, then why should I?!

Game needs an injection of interest from somewhere, my enthusiasm is flagging.

I have a feeling hype turns up as soon as a new season starts, then quickly dies down. As soon as I’ll be finished with those DR wins, I’ll probably not touch that gamemode until the next season.
  • Kvkortrijk19
    1160 posts Professional
    Yep ,took koeman
  • Al_HFX
    427 posts Sunday League Hero
    Last week, I took Blanc and Van der Sar
  • Brustring1893
    1223 posts Professional

Do it he's brilliant. Like you say don't need to worry about that position for the rest of the year now.

Im already on my way. Need two more Bundes wins, then BPL and that’s done then.
  • spy
    940 posts Semi-Pro
    Finished them yesterday - need to decide who to take with the tokens now!
  • Mmandras
    3015 posts National Call-Up
    Yep, long ago..
  • Nervous_Nick
    6296 posts Big Money Move
    Still have to play about 10 SB games...
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    16369 posts World Class
    No it's such a grind.
  • SuperSonicSean
    6152 posts Big Money Move
    Finished a couple days ago. It's not too bad if you've completed SBCs and have decent untradable squads.
  • nexesstar
    320 posts Sunday League Hero
    Finished last week. Took Hierro and Blanc.
  • Gone Postal
    466 posts Sunday League Hero
    Have 18 tokens, only some online ones left to get. Still can't make up my mind but now thinking Essien
  • PiotrLolo
    2063 posts Fans' Favourite
    Drop to lower divisions where everyone is doing them ;)

I finished today. 3 tokens left but already took Zambrotta and Koeman. No more Rivals for a next few days at least. I dropped from div 5 to almost div 7 (I have 751 points). No intentionally of course. I was just losing game after game after game....