Inconsistent league tables

L4r14m
798 posts Semi-Pro
I think this has been discussed before. But other leagues are progressing inconsistently over time. That’s kind of an immersion breaker for CM. Say, you play league 2. You might want to know who’s going to be relegated in Championship. Or follow the fate of your favorite team or whatever.

Made a bug report about this, too.

Do we have any idea what triggers a new simulations for a league table? It has seemed to me that they’d not be entirely newly simulated every single week.

Comments

• L4r14m
    798 posts Semi-Pro
    Nah. Maybe it just changes every week.
  • L4r14m
    798 posts Semi-Pro
    edited February 2020
    A suggestion for EA: Maybe you should consider (maybe you have considered) adding the leagues from the same country among the ones that are simulated and that the player can keep track of.

Currently, if I play English League 1, say, I can see what’s going on in the Euro leagues. Those games are being simulated in some way. Players get goals, cards, and so on. And that’s great. Now it would be cool if one could also follow what’s going on in PL, Championship, and League 2. Supposing that one is playing League 1, that is. For you’re hoping to make it to the Championship. And you’ll be interested in which teams will be relegated from PL, and which promoted from League 2.

Likewise, if one would play German second league, it would be great to be able to follow what’s going on in Bundesliga 1 and 3. And importantly: to have those games properly simulated. Treated like the Euro leagues, for instance.

This would only affect some of the leagues (in England, Italy, Germany, France). This would add to the experience of playing those leagues. This would require no new mechanics. And our processors would not be burdened by much extra simulating.

Ideally, we’d have everything simulated, of course. But that’s not realistic right now, I believe. However, this would seem much more feasible. And I, at least, would deem this a significant improvement.

Just a suggestion! I hope some relevant folks at EA see it. 🙂
  • L4r14m
    798 posts Semi-Pro
    And I know we can check the status of other leagues, as things stand. But that’s kinda fake. Those aren’t consistently simulated, which is exactly the problem.
  • L4r14m
    798 posts Semi-Pro
    edited February 2021
    [deleted]
    Post edited by L4r14m on