Captcha Challenge?

qarxis
58 posts Park Captain
Can't enter FUT because the Captcha Challenge isn't working. Anyone else having this problem?

Comments

• got a captcha challenge but it does not show the challenge. it gives the text " for security reasons your deviceor browser cannot connect to a verification server to prove your not a spammer please update your device or browser. can someone help me on this?
  • EA_Roger
    1696 posts EA Community Manager
    edited February 2020
    bollekke wrote: »
    got a captcha challenge but it does not show the challenge. it gives the text " for security reasons your deviceor browser cannot connect to a verification server to prove your not a spammer please update your device or browser. can someone help me on this?

Hey, sorry about this, we are aware and working on resolving the problem. For now please see this workaround to get around this:

Change the language to French so you enter the game without captcha challenge. You can back to English later. If that fails you can also attempt to verify via the apps. Other than these workarounds you'll have to wait until we get to the bottom of this on our end.

Edit: Added more information.
    Post edited by EA_Roger on
  • Hi all, I’m having the same issues on PS4, the work around hasn’t worked either
  • Maro6590
    1039 posts Professional
    The captcha is unable to load.... what Should i do
  • qarxis
    58 posts Park Captain
    Having the same issue. I'm just taking a break, and hope it will be solved later.
  • EA_Roger
    @qarxis, I merged your thread with an existing conversation on this. Please check out the workaround above.

@Smartin444 , please try to change the language to French other players have confirmed that certain languages may not work . If this doesn't help please attempt to do the Captcha via the apps. Other than that you will have to wait for a fix.

Thanks,

Roger.
  • EA_Roger
    edited February 2020
    EA_Roger wrote: »
    bollekke wrote: »
    got a captcha challenge but it does not show the challenge. it gives the text " for security reasons your deviceor browser cannot connect to a verification server to prove your not a spammer please update your device or browser. can someone help me on this?

Hey, sorry about this, we are aware and working on resolving the problem. For now please see this workaround to get around this:

Change the language to French so you enter the game without captcha challenge. You can back to English later. If that fails you can also attempt to verify via the apps. Other than these workarounds you'll have to wait until we get to the bottom of this on our end.

Edit: Added more information.

@Maro6590 Merged your thread, please the post above.