FFS Tierney v FFS Renan Lodi

Cortza
936 posts Professional
Has anyone used both of these left backs and if so, is there any chance of a comparison? If not, does anyone have any reviews of either?

Comments

• Alford1995
    3668 posts National Call-Up
    Not used either mate but i have played against tierney this WL a fair few times & he was absolute solid couldn't get past him
  • AznSW
    1697 posts Play-Off Hero
    Tierney is the best LB I used this year
  • selb
    7208 posts Big Money Move
    Pfft, an Arsenal asking who's better, an Arsenal player or non Arsenal player, should be an easy decision @Cortza ;)
  • Cortza
    936 posts Professional
    selb wrote: »
    Pfft, an Arsenal asking who's better, an Arsenal player or non Arsenal player, should be an easy decision @Cortza ;)

It is but I'm just wondering is it worth revamping half my team for.
  • mypetfrog
    1582 posts Play-Off Hero
    Lodi is brilliant for me. La Liga EPL Hybrid.
  • Maddez
    248 posts Sunday League Hero
    Lodi is like R.Carlos. I like him. Plus he is tradeable.
  • Ballist1x
    3825 posts National Call-Up
    Lodi doesnt have h/h though..
  • pudgyfudgy
    6185 posts Big Money Move
    Not used Tierney, but liking Renan Lodi a lot. Actually used his NIF a lot at the start of the game and he was the last non-special card to be replaced – he was that reliable.

4* skills and high agility (91) are very useful in that position, to get out of a tight spot while defending or to create space while attacking. That's his main advantage over Tierney, since most of the other stats are pretty much the same.
  • zyq
    19 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Got Lodi from untradeable pack so he's in my team for odegaard's objectives. For now I am not much fan of this card. At the other side I have FFS Emerson and I like him more - somehow I do less mistakes with him and more often he is in the right place
  • CustardHippo
    2858 posts Fans' Favourite
    Tierney automatically becomes a 99 because he is Arsenal. Cannot wait for the boy to be back fit again IRL.

I have not used Lodi but have Tierney and he is what I would label as a tank. Do not know what they did to him but stick him in at LB and enjoy having your left side totally off limits to your opponent.