Hello Beautiful people! Squad update.

Cornushon
4846 posts Big Money Move
edited February 26
Have been out of forum with my avatar greyed out for some time.

Jsut wanted to share my team I've been working towards all that time.

Klose, Nesta and ADP are swaps. Pirlo tradebles, but not selling him.
Just short review on all them:
- Klose, he is my attacking boss. Idk, when I see him in the box, his movement without the ball is outstanding. He always getting off the mark and into free space. All you need is to set up pass and shoot with him after 1-2 touches. His dribbling and ball control are decent, but not as Meta suggest, but j don't care. His headers are amazing, scored at least 20 after 300+ games. Very consistent finisher.
- Nesta, oh my God!!! With Shadow he is almost impenetrable wall. Only struggling against really good opponents. He even scored banger for me yesterday. You know when you accidentally trigger cb run, so I did it, and he actually found nice gap, through ball and 1st time shot, bang, De Gea let the ball in between his nuts.
- ADP, me amore... I'm biased very badly as Juve fan. But he is amazing. Balanced is the issue, but you just need to learn how to deal with it, and he is deadly infrok of the goals. I put Maestro on him, didn't like him with Engine, was missing few chances. With Maestro, that extra shot power helped I suppose. His passing is decent, but not Pirlo level good. Finally, his heading is alright as well. Score 2 headers already.
- Alisson after patch and with Cat chemistry he is transformed into something amazing. Won me few games already.

Overall I'm happy with Swaps, but I wish they would leave Icon SBC just remove icon requirements. That would be alright.

I'm on PC, and my gameplay is very decent, unless I connect to someone 5000km away, what happens from time to time.

Who do you want from Swap 3???

Screenshot-20200209-070916.png

After some time of enjoying Pirlo I came to terms with the fact that my untradeble Modric IF was better and numbers of GpGC confirm that.
Sold everything I could and got this beauty 😍. First time I got him so early in the game. Last year only got him in July I think.

Screenshot-20200225-072719.png
Post edited by Cornushon on

Comments

  • Fab
    19467 posts World Class
    hello sexy
  • Cornushon
    4846 posts Big Money Move
    Sanchez, with engine he is incredibly crisp, just inconsistent with Finishing, but he is winger, and his main job in my team is to provide passes and crosses, and also to run with the ball and wait for partners to join attack. But very happy with him.
  • Chris2032
    633 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Didn't ready any of that but you're right, we are beautiful
  • tommyboyo
    1576 posts Play-Off Hero
    Pleasure to read such an upbeat positive thread :)

    Nice change from the usual ranting and raving on here.
  • Cornushon
    4846 posts Big Money Move
    tommyboyo wrote: »
    Pleasure to read such an upbeat positive thread :)

    Nice change from the usual ranting and raving on here.

    There is no point in ranting. This year I just go for my all time favorite footballers and enjoy playing with them. Want to get Cannovaro and Zambrotta eventually. And PIM Nedved, please))))

    And also, this is FIFA, you can't getad at poor coding and connection. I just like score beautiful goals)
  • ManC2020
    136 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Cornushon wrote: »
    Have been out of forum with my avatar greyed out for some time.

    Jsut wanted to share my team I've been working towards all that time.

    Klose, Nesta and ADP are swaps. Pirlo tradebles, but not selling him.
    Just short review on all them:
    - Klose, he is my attacking boss. Idk, when I see him in the box, his movement without the ball is outstanding. He always getting off the mark and into free space. All you need is to set up pass and shoot with him after 1-2 touches. His dribbling and ball control are decent, but not as Meta suggest, but j don't care. His headers are amazing, scored at least 20 after 300+ games. Very consistent finisher.
    - Nesta, oh my God!!! With Shadow he is almost impenetrable wall. Only struggling against really good opponents. He even scored banger for me yesterday. You know when you accidentally trigger cb run, so I did it, and he actually found nice gap, through ball and 1st time shot, bang, De Gea let the ball in between his nuts.
    - ADP, me amore... I'm biased very badly as Juve fan. But he is amazing. Balanced is the issue, but you just need to learn how to deal with it, and he is deadly infrok of the goals. I put Maestro on him, didn't like him with Engine, was missing few chances. With Maestro, that extra shot power helped I suppose. His passing is decent, but not Pirlo level good. Finally, his heading is alright as well. Score 2 headers already.
    - Alisson after patch and with Cat chemistry he is transformed into something amazing. Won me few games already.

    Overall I'm happy with Swaps, but I wish they would leave Icon SBC just remove icon requirements. That would be alright.

    I'm on PC, and my gameplay is very decent, unless I connect to someone 5000km away, what happens from time to time.

    Who do you want from Swap 3???

    Screenshot-20200209-070916.png

    Welcome back mate. Nice team you're building as well.
  • Ishibum
    14122 posts Has That Special Something
    First rule of enforced holidays: don't mention enforced holidays :p
  • Fab
    19467 posts World Class
    Ishibum wrote: »
    First rule of enforced holidays: don't mention enforced holidays :p

    Maybe he wants another one
  • Cornushon
    4846 posts Big Money Move
    ManC2020 wrote: »
    Cornushon wrote: »
    Have been out of forum with my avatar greyed out for some time.

    Jsut wanted to share my team I've been working towards all that time.

    Klose, Nesta and ADP are swaps. Pirlo tradebles, but not selling him.
    Just short review on all them:
    - Klose, he is my attacking boss. Idk, when I see him in the box, his movement without the ball is outstanding. He always getting off the mark and into free space. All you need is to set up pass and shoot with him after 1-2 touches. His dribbling and ball control are decent, but not as Meta suggest, but j don't care. His headers are amazing, scored at least 20 after 300+ games. Very consistent finisher.
    - Nesta, oh my God!!! With Shadow he is almost impenetrable wall. Only struggling against really good opponents. He even scored banger for me yesterday. You know when you accidentally trigger cb run, so I did it, and he actually found nice gap, through ball and 1st time shot, bang, De Gea let the ball in between his nuts.
    - ADP, me amore... I'm biased very badly as Juve fan. But he is amazing. Balanced is the issue, but you just need to learn how to deal with it, and he is deadly infrok of the goals. I put Maestro on him, didn't like him with Engine, was missing few chances. With Maestro, that extra shot power helped I suppose. His passing is decent, but not Pirlo level good. Finally, his heading is alright as well. Score 2 headers already.
    - Alisson after patch and with Cat chemistry he is transformed into something amazing. Won me few games already.

    Overall I'm happy with Swaps, but I wish they would leave Icon SBC just remove icon requirements. That would be alright.

    I'm on PC, and my gameplay is very decent, unless I connect to someone 5000km away, what happens from time to time.

    Who do you want from Swap 3???

    Screenshot-20200209-070916.png

    Welcome back mate. Nice team you're building as well.

    Thanks, yeah, was reading forum occasionally, but when you not able to post it is weird feeling))

    Hope for really good swaps 3. But for now will just rake up Klose GPG ratio further.
  • tommyboyo
    1576 posts Play-Off Hero
    Cornushon wrote: »
    tommyboyo wrote: »
    Pleasure to read such an upbeat positive thread :)

    Nice change from the usual ranting and raving on here.

    There is no point in ranting. This year I just go for my all time favorite footballers and enjoy playing with them. Want to get Cannovaro and Zambrotta eventually. And PIM Nedved, please))))

    And also, this is FIFA, you can't getad at poor coding and connection. I just like score beautiful goals)

    Ah, so true.

    Scoring good goals is what it is all about.

    I commit all my players to attack other than CBs, more fun.

    You do ship a fair few on the counter, but also score some crackers.
  • Cornushon
    4846 posts Big Money Move
    Fab wrote: »
    Ishibum wrote: »
    First rule of enforced holidays: don't mention enforced holidays :p

    Maybe he wants another one

    Nah, I'm good))) thanks
  • Dochter
    236 posts Sunday League Hero
    How is ADP? Nobody seems to be picking him in FUTswaps. Am think bout picking him for A 433(5) as a cf with storyline politano and storyline El sharawaay
  • Cornushon
    4846 posts Big Money Move
    tommyboyo wrote: »
    Cornushon wrote: »
    tommyboyo wrote: »
    Pleasure to read such an upbeat positive thread :)

    Nice change from the usual ranting and raving on here.

    There is no point in ranting. This year I just go for my all time favorite footballers and enjoy playing with them. Want to get Cannovaro and Zambrotta eventually. And PIM Nedved, please))))

    And also, this is FIFA, you can't getad at poor coding and connection. I just like score beautiful goals)

    Ah, so true.

    Scoring good goals is what it is all about.

    I commit all my players to attack other than CBs, more fun.

    You do ship a fair few on the counter, but also score some crackers.

    True, I haven't played a single game with drop back tactics this year. Jsut funny to see all this guy's sweating it out in defensive football,waiting for counter. But, everyone is different I guess.

    I'd say this year you still have more variety to play. Cause I still have FIFA 19 installed, and I must say FIFA 20 is definitely better.
  • Cornushon
    4846 posts Big Money Move
    Dochter wrote: »
    How is ADP? Nobody seems to be picking him in FUTswaps. Am think bout picking him for A 433(5) as a cf with storyline politano and storyline El sharawaay

    Weirdly enough I came up against 2 ADP today in rivals. So some people are picking him up.

    I like him, his shooting,FK, passing are top level. 5*WF is incredible in term of versatility and being unpredictable.
    Balance is the issue, but just don't let opponents to come close, with body feinta, drag back and scoops, with other skills here and there you can evade pretty good.

    I'd recommend him over other top swaps. Unless you have Neymar at CAM, then probably Essien is better for you. But if I had Neymar, I know I would sell him, and still get ADP, I am that biased
  • Dochter
    236 posts Sunday League Hero
    Cornushon wrote: »
    Dochter wrote: »
    How is ADP? Nobody seems to be picking him in FUTswaps. Am think bout picking him for A 433(5) as a cf with storyline politano and storyline El sharawaay

    Weirdly enough I came up against 2 ADP today in rivals. So some people are picking him up.

    I like him, his shooting,FK, passing are top level. 5*WF is incredible in term of versatility and being unpredictable.
    Balance is the issue, but just don't let opponents to come close, with body feinta, drag back and scoops, with other skills here and there you can evade pretty good.

    I'd recommend him over other top swaps. Unless you have Neymar at CAM, then probably Essien is better for you. But if I had Neymar, I know I would sell him, and still get ADP, I am that biased

    Thanks think u have convinced me to give him a go
  • Cornushon
    4846 posts Big Money Move
    Dochter wrote: »
    Cornushon wrote: »
    Dochter wrote: »
    How is ADP? Nobody seems to be picking him in FUTswaps. Am think bout picking him for A 433(5) as a cf with storyline politano and storyline El sharawaay

    Weirdly enough I came up against 2 ADP today in rivals. So some people are picking him up.

    I like him, his shooting,FK, passing are top level. 5*WF is incredible in term of versatility and being unpredictable.
    Balance is the issue, but just don't let opponents to come close, with body feinta, drag back and scoops, with other skills here and there you can evade pretty good.

    I'd recommend him over other top swaps. Unless you have Neymar at CAM, then probably Essien is better for you. But if I had Neymar, I know I would sell him, and still get ADP, I am that biased

    Thanks think u have convinced me to give him a go

    Enjoy. Try to through balls to him, he is making very interesting run into box, in between CB and Fullback. I haven't seen this run from my previous Cam (Insigne), but ADP is doing it very often. And if you time pass well, it is easy tap in. It is a bit hard to explain, but you will see in game.
    Also, he is good both with power and finesse. So, once again, enjoooy
  • tommyboyo
    1576 posts Play-Off Hero
    Cornushon wrote: »
    tommyboyo wrote: »
    Cornushon wrote: »
    tommyboyo wrote: »
    Pleasure to read such an upbeat positive thread :)

    Nice change from the usual ranting and raving on here.

    There is no point in ranting. This year I just go for my all time favorite footballers and enjoy playing with them. Want to get Cannovaro and Zambrotta eventually. And PIM Nedved, please))))

    And also, this is FIFA, you can't getad at poor coding and connection. I just like score beautiful goals)

    Ah, so true.

    Scoring good goals is what it is all about.

    I commit all my players to attack other than CBs, more fun.

    You do ship a fair few on the counter, but also score some crackers.

    True, I haven't played a single game with drop back tactics this year. Jsut funny to see all this guy's sweating it out in defensive football,waiting for counter. But, everyone is different I guess.

    I'd say this year you still have more variety to play. Cause I still have FIFA 19 installed, and I must say FIFA 20 is definitely better.

    Way better!

    Worst game ever made according to many on here though ;)
  • Cornushon
    4846 posts Big Money Move
    tommyboyo wrote: »
    Cornushon wrote: »
    tommyboyo wrote: »
    Cornushon wrote: »
    tommyboyo wrote: »
    Pleasure to read such an upbeat positive thread :)

    Nice change from the usual ranting and raving on here.

    There is no point in ranting. This year I just go for my all time favorite footballers and enjoy playing with them. Want to get Cannovaro and Zambrotta eventually. And PIM Nedved, please))))

    And also, this is FIFA, you can't getad at poor coding and connection. I just like score beautiful goals)

    Ah, so true.

    Scoring good goals is what it is all about.

    I commit all my players to attack other than CBs, more fun.

    You do ship a fair few on the counter, but also score some crackers.

    True, I haven't played a single game with drop back tactics this year. Jsut funny to see all this guy's sweating it out in defensive football,waiting for counter. But, everyone is different I guess.

    I'd say this year you still have more variety to play. Cause I still have FIFA 19 installed, and I must say FIFA 20 is definitely better.

    Way better!

    Worst game ever made according to many on here though ;)

    That's because people mind and memory is pretty faulty thing. Easily getting into deceptions, illusions and misconceptions, especially when recollecting the past, even not so far long ago)
  • Forca-Barca
    3452 posts National Call-Up
    What’s up Cuh
  • BadSeedsFC
    1171 posts Professional
    Sweet team dude. Remember to keep it restaurant ⚡⚽
  • Cornushon
    4846 posts Big Money Move
    BadSeedsFC wrote: »
    Sweet team dude. Remember to keep it restaurant ⚡⚽

    I will my man, just need couple more plates.
  • Dochter
    236 posts Sunday League Hero
    Cornushon wrote: »
    Dochter wrote: »
    Cornushon wrote: »
    Dochter wrote: »
    How is ADP? Nobody seems to be picking him in FUTswaps. Am think bout picking him for A 433(5) as a cf with storyline politano and storyline El sharawaay

    Weirdly enough I came up against 2 ADP today in rivals. So some people are picking him up.

    I like him, his shooting,FK, passing are top level. 5*WF is incredible in term of versatility and being unpredictable.
    Balance is the issue, but just don't let opponents to come close, with body feinta, drag back and scoops, with other skills here and there you can evade pretty good.

    I'd recommend him over other top swaps. Unless you have Neymar at CAM, then probably Essien is better for you. But if I had Neymar, I know I would sell him, and still get ADP, I am that biased

    Thanks think u have convinced me to give him a go

    Enjoy. Try to through balls to him, he is making very interesting run into box, in between CB and Fullback. I haven't seen this run from my previous Cam (Insigne), but ADP is doing it very often. And if you time pass well, it is easy tap in. It is a bit hard to explain, but you will see in game.
    Also, he is good both with power and finesse. So, once again, enjoooy

    Will do. Just one more icon swap to go and he will be in my club
  • Cornushon
    4846 posts Big Money Move
    Updated OP. Also, got Juan Jesus back, cause Smaldini is just trash. Even with Shadow
Sign In or Register to comment.