this fifa 20 is more another ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Yulianna
241 posts Sunday League Hero
I was waiting for buying fifa 20 till today ! what a mistake I have done ! this game is a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ ! more than 2019.

Comments

• Cornushon
    4846 posts Big Money Move
    Yulianna wrote: »
    I was waiting for buying fifa 20 till today ! what a mistake I have done ! this game is a **** ! more than 2019.

Idk, I was feeling like that initially, but you have more tricks in FIFA 20 than in 19,of you learn how to use LT RT defending, new dribbling, and not rush gameplay it is pretty ok. Just need to be patient with drop back abusers.

And icon swaps are brilliant idea.
  • Yulianna
    241 posts Sunday League Hero
    yeah yeah !
  • shadowlee
    116 posts Has Potential To Be Special

And icon swaps are brilliant idea.[/quote]

Sorry not gonna agree with this . Last year you had sbc that you could work towards for the best icons , you could take all year if you want . Now you get a limited time for tokens and most of the icons are not great

• Cornushon
    4846 posts Big Money Move
    shadowlee wrote: »

And icon swaps are brilliant idea.

Sorry not gonna agree with this . Last year you had sbc that you could work towards for the best icons , you could take all year if you want . Now you get a limited time for tokens and most of the icons are not great

[/quote]

I'm saying they should have left Icon SBC and add Swaps. Thai would be perfect for anyone. If you want grind it through gamepl6, here it is. If you want to build through SbC here, please. Buts it is EA, they are not that bright