The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

It's so blatant at times...

Neil_LUAFC
52 posts Park Captain
Seen this several times now and getting sick fed up of it !!!!

This isn't even a 90/10 ball in my favour, it's nailed on MINE but for some bizarre reason my player will not sprint (I'm bursting R2 lol) and even when he finally makes it just before his opponent (I've opted for row Z now that the massive initial advantage has mysterioysly evaporated!!) he does some bizarre dance around the ball and my opponent then runs off with the ball and surprise, surprise it's a goal. This is probably the worst one yet, ENJOY

Comments

• marktko
    194 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I can relate to scenarios like that. Sigh...
  • Neil_LUAFC
    52 posts Park Captain
    Almost as bad as the dreaded last minute goal.... Seeing loads and loads of these now. They swing both ways but I would actually like to feel like I worked the opening and scored the goal rather than get the vibel I was 'helped' by some mysterious "higher power" ;)
  • marktko
    I've just played the most extreme game of two halves I've ever played.

Back in division 5 I'm on 4 wins out of 4 and start a new game and score from kick off. My players then put in a half where they get everything intercept run etc and I'm 5 up at the break with 2 disallowed for off side. I could have easily have had 10 and he had one shot.

I start to think I can get 11 and break my record. But no. Second half exact same but opposite. My players can do nothing and he's first to everything and on fire.

Somehow I held on for 5-4 but I was very very lucky to do so.

Yes I've posted these things before but never seen it as bad as this for consistency.

When I checked opponent afterwards he'd been a division 2 player like me but was also in free fall.

What happens? Seriously.
  • lenny0121
    42 posts Last Pick at the Park
    It happens to me alot too... I only ever play a couple of games at a time now because it's so frustrating!!
  • Neil_LUAFC
    52 posts Park Captain
    Yeah, trying to turn around a bad run by sticking at it never seems to work does it? If anything things just seems to get worse!

• Neil_LUAFC
    52 posts Park Captain
    From 2 defeats in 20 and 3 seasons in Division 3 it's now 1 win in 16 and 2 consecutive relegations !!!

From contender to cannon fodder in 24 hours. No change of team, formation or tactics. Second to every ball until I go behind and then allowed out of my own half occasionally lmfao.

I'm guessing the crap player switch will now be flicked off again to give me a fighting chance again of winning the odd game again now I've been tsken down a couple of pegs.....
  • marktko
    I started another thread saying more or less the same. Its just crazy