Confused at fut future big transfer !

Simsbadger
908 posts Professional
Ok I may have missed the boat here but after completing one star say James
U have a 75,80,82,86 cards why would you submit the 86,82 into a sbc transfer for 200 coins ? And submit all 4 to get a rare players pack ! Surely you keep the 86/82 for sbcs lol or do you get to keep the 86 aswell as the pack ? I’m so confused as to why anyone would submit
Osimhens 88 card into this type of sbc lol

Comments

• LRogue
    126 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Staggering isn't it. Plus it's an untradeable rare players pack.
  • Markman007
    4874 posts National Call-Up
    The main thing is the rare player pack. But yea def not worth it lol
  • Can someone from EA explain what these sbcs are? Do you loose the cards to get a rare pack? Is this some kind of trolling towards players?
  • Idek
    17630 posts World Class
    It's a terrible sbc, don't know who thought it would be a good idea
  • TheTataGuy
    3888 posts National Call-Up
    Again a sign that the people in charge of sbc have no clue what they're doing.. I am fine with untradebale, but at least give packs per card you submit, the better the card the better then pack, and when you submit all you'll get a ultimate pack or something. It's untradebale so who cares.
  • Illini McG
    1101 posts Professional
    everything is quickly adding up to my last FIFA/fut will be this one.
  • Simsbadger
    908 posts Professional
    Yes I think a bit mor clarification from ea would be nice 😂
  • FijiBoy
    1321 posts Professional
    Osimhen not worth the grind. He has been ❤️❤️❤️❤️ for me. Can't finish off simple goals even the cutbacks.
  • Mackie17
    8565 posts League Winner
    I put odegard in as I have no use for him. TBH wish I'd put James in as trossard/traore are both better wingers for me. But I've already SBCd some of the lower versions
  • RexAnglo1066
    3894 posts National Call-Up
    FijiBoy wrote: »
    Osimhen not worth the grind. He has been **** for me. Can't finish off simple goals even the cutbacks.

It's bizarre, because he's actually been quite solid for me.

Others have had completely different experiences with Odegaard and James; with some hating them and others finding the OP.
  • Dutch3723
    2037 posts Fans' Favourite
    I’ve found odegaard and James final versions to be very good. The only way these sbcs would have worked is if there was no time limit, so you could throw them in at the end of the season when tots is out or something but this is a joke as it stands.
  • Gromit
    4865 posts Big Money Move
    It would have made sense to relinquish the 3 lower rated cards, even if they're different positions and of SOME use...

But to give up the final card is just silly, especially as they're all pretty good.

But then, its EA we expect nothing less than madness.
  • FijiBoy
    1321 posts Professional
    FijiBoy wrote: »
    Osimhen not worth the grind. He has been **** for me. Can't finish off simple goals even the cutbacks.

It's bizarre, because he's actually been quite solid for me.

Others have had completely different experiences with Odegaard and James; with some hating them and others finding the OP.

I use him along with OTW Ben Yedder as a ST and FS Ikone as CAM in a 4222. I now switch Ikone to ST as he is much better at finishing