Odegaard SBC

Cosmic99
633 posts An Exciting Prospect
Is a rare players packs worth all 4 versions of Odegaard?
The pack weight of a rare players pack looks pretty bad compared to the time and effort it took to complete

Comments

• WFCBagnall
    92192 posts Moderator
    It's not worth it.
  • Cosmic99
    633 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I think you are right, I'll keep him for any LaLiga objectives that pop up
  • Waldog94
    3217 posts National Call-Up
    If you really dont want to use the 87 then put them into different sbcs later on that will bring the price down not this awful one
  • Wonderfulwest
    5221 posts Big Money Move
    The amount of time an effort that is needed to finish all the cards, would you do the same for the pack as a reward. Pretty sure no one answers yes
  • RebelRob
    7174 posts Big Money Move
    Waldog94 wrote: »
    If you really dont want to use the 87 then put them into different sbcs later on that will bring the price down not this awful one

This. You get far better value using them in other sbc’s imo.
  • SignpostSounder
    4213 posts National Call-Up
    The amount of time an effort that is needed to finish all the cards, would you do the same for the pack as a reward. Pretty sure no one answers yes

Are we even playing the same game?

99% of people in this community would answer yes, because PACKS PACKS PACKS.
  • mahmood177
    113 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    i've used all different versions in different SBCs.. i'm keeping the 87..
  • JuliantbX
    2975 posts National Call-Up
    That sbc isn’t worth it. Probably quicker just trading to 50k and buy a pack in the store.
  • SignpostSounder
    4213 posts National Call-Up
    JuliantbX wrote: »
    That sbc isn’t worth it. Probably quicker just trading to 50k and buy a pack in the store.

You're right in terms of time, for sure.

But if you get his 87 and he isn't working for you, you're submitting roughly 36k of SBC fodder in exchange for a 50k pack.

I can see a lot of people taking that action, rightly or wrongly.