EA Punish the quitters or give me the WIN!

Toshevv
1033 posts Professional
This is getting absurd with all Icon objectives . Yesterday I had 4 quits in a row in Div 2

Wasted 30 minutes of my time and contracts to all players and for what? Most annoying is quitters at 20/30 minute when they know they are losing...

I mean why punish the normal person? Whats the logic and idea behind this absurdity ?

Whats the harm the A team to get a win and his rival points ? I would be happy with that then quit as much as you want?

I have dropped down divsions in past fifa but even thou its a bad thing and I get it now I score an own goal and then leave? I mean why promote such toxicity?

With those Icon swaps non stop people drop down divisions for easier objectives

Doesnt help me that I have OCD for my player stats so when someone quits 3 times in a row I am sterssing about Messi goal ratio :neutral:

Comments

• Cosmic99
    93 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    My only gripe is the contracts, if my opponent quits give me the win but don't take my contracts away
  • CarpeDiem
    2481 posts Fans' Favourite
    Toshevv wrote: »

Whats the harm the A team to get a win and his rival points ? I would be happy with that then quit as much as you want?

EA don't have a anti cheat system so like with the current no loss glitch people would just kick you off the server and get an easy W at 0-0 so the problem would be much worse than it is now.
  • Toshevv
    1033 posts Professional
    Cosmic99 wrote: »
    My only gripe is the contracts, if my opponent quits give me the win but don't take my contracts away

I mean a 40 minute half when someone quits or even worse for example he concedes penalty at 65~ and quits cuz he is dominated destroys fitness/contracts/nerves . Most imporant is nerves thou . This just triggers me especially in Fut champions
  • Toshevv
    1033 posts Professional
    CarpeDiem wrote: »
    Toshevv wrote: »

EA don't have a anti cheat system so like with the current no loss glitch people would just kick you off the server and get an easy W at 0-0 so the problem would be much worse than it is now.

You mean this 4G bulshet connection Krasi does ?

Then he complains about button delay? I think people use it to play home games. Quit when its away and etc?

But ur gameplay is crap on 4g.. I dont know how people have the nerves to do this
  • luttyo
    5 posts Ball Boy
    Any offical answer for the question somewhere?
    Met 3 "gentlemen" just today