FS Tierney

selb
7400 posts League Winner
Anyone done and used? Looking for a review por favor.

Comments

• Ballisimo
    61 posts Park Captain
    Same

• CustardHippo
    3282 posts National Call-Up
    Could someone sum up those videos so I don’t have to watch 😂

Was hoping he wouldn’t be as expensive but if he plays well then would be worth it.
  • Pocketsquareguy
    7915 posts League Winner
    He is on the expensive side for sure. But he is absolute class. One of the best left backs in the game. I actually think it’s a fair price for what you’re getting if I’m being honest. Only better option in PL is Toty Robertson. He is on par with Futmas mendy. Elite, high end meta left fullback.
  • CustardHippo
    He is on the expensive side for sure. But he is absolute class. One of the best left backs in the game. I actually think it’s a fair price for what you’re getting if I’m being honest. Only better option in PL is Toty Robertson. He is on par with Futmas mendy. Elite, high end meta left fullback.

How does he compare to Davies?
  • selb
    7400 posts League Winner
    jakobpedro wrote: »

Thanks for that, seems decent, will slot into my team nicely and also has the benefit of being an Arsenal player, of which, I am a fan.
  • MHoney1234
    10339 posts Has That Special Something
    Best left back on the game sand I’ve used Carlos and TOTY Robertson
  • Pocketsquareguy
    7915 posts League Winner

Haven’t used Davies. But I can say with certainty he is far better.
  • RileyD
    2293 posts Fans' Favourite

If you haven't used him then how can you say that with certainty?
  • Fletch
    3623 posts National Call-Up
    I was lucky enough to do it all with fodder, and packed an FS CHO in return so it's already worth it for me.

Haven't played with him yet, but seriously considering dropping my untradeable TOTY Robertson as he is nothing special IMO
  • selb
    7400 posts League Winner
    MHoney1234 wrote: »

Damn @MHoney1234, you really rate him that much?
  • MHoney1234
    selb wrote: »
    MHoney1234 wrote: »

Damn @MHoney1234, you really rate him that much?

He’s got everything you’d need mate. Quick, strong and agile.
  • DicaniosGod
    5801 posts Big Money Move
    Gonna definitely do this!
  • HishamAyman
    3254 posts National Call-Up
    RileyD wrote: »

Makes sense. Who do you think is better FUTMAS Rebic or Dadashov?
  • Pocketsquareguy
    7915 posts League Winner
    RileyD wrote: »

Because he is Canadian.
  • CustardHippo
    Took the plunge and got him. Now need to squeeze him into my side, need an Arsenal, Scottish or Icon CM that can play wide CAM. Could just get Auba and shove him there you only need pace right...
  • AznSW
    1792 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited February 2020
    Gonna do him, really wish I did Luiz instead of B Silva now :(
  • MHoney1234
    Took the plunge and got him. Now need to squeeze him into my side, need an Arsenal, Scottish or Icon CM that can play wide CAM. Could just get Auba and shove him there you only need pace right...

Pretty much. Boost the passing