Anyone done with osimhen objective.

Ecua10
150 posts Sunday League Hero
Just got done with this. His 85 card alone with hawk chemistry was great!! Can’t wait to try his 88

Comments

• Batman442
    4803 posts Big Money Move
    Yeah done it last night, 85 was pretty good. Very tempted too trade it all in for a 50k pack along wit Odegaard and James.
  • Dave2791
    1381 posts Professional
    Batman442 wrote: »
    Yeah done it last night, 85 was pretty good. Very tempted too trade it all in for a 50k pack along wit Odegaard and James.

Less than 1% of the people who do that will get a card rated higher than 84
  • DannySTFC
    4073 posts National Call-Up
    Just played someone on champs using the 88. How on earth do people play this much Fifa, to have time to do all those div rivals objectives and be playing champs less then 24 hours after he came out, mental!
  • rmoxon
    864 posts Semi-Pro
    I’m struggling to score with his 82 card. He seems crap.
  • AliasMaurice
    2392 posts Fans' Favourite
    I'd like to get the card but can't be bothered with jumping through the hoops. See which one I end up with.
  • CustardHippo
    2860 posts Fans' Favourite
    DannySTFC wrote: »
    Just played someone on champs using the 88. How on earth do people play this much Fifa, to have time to do all those div rivals objectives and be playing champs less then 24 hours after he came out, mental!

I know mate, same with the icon swaps within like a day of the latest batch people were like “time for Essien” - that’s so so so many games. I know some people on play Fifa but have they seen sunlight before?
  • Jpo41
    1687 posts Play-Off Hero
    Servers are so terrible that I can't get good gameplay to even try these objectives. They need to remove lag compensation
  • DannySTFC

I know mate, same with the icon swaps within like a day of the latest batch people were like “time for Essien” - that’s so so so many games. I know some people on play Fifa but have they seen sunlight before?

Yep, not criticising these people, if that’s what makes them happy then great, I assume this lad relegated himself to do Osimhen because those DR objectives are tough, to have finished it and already be doing champs is some hardcore grinding.
  • GTaylor
    748 posts Semi-Pro
    Done most of it. Just need 2 goals in a game and rivals win x2 to finish. Been much easier than Odegaard so far.
  • D0lvl
    2971 posts National Call-Up
    His 85 card still feels awful. Turns like a truck. So slow to accelerate. Maybe because of bad gameplay last night?
  • Gnomenclature
    5675 posts Big Money Move
    Unlocked the 82 last night. I'll be grinding the rest this weekend.

Looking forward to my potm yedder, ffs ikone, and ffs osimhen attack. Story aouar and futmas sanchez at cms.
  • DannySTFC
    D0lvl wrote: »
    His 85 card still feels awful. Turns like a truck. So slow to accelerate. Maybe because of bad gameplay last night?

There does seem quite a big difference in stats between the 85 and 88. On paper the 88 should be very good, and hopefully will because it’s a grind.
  • Batman442
    4803 posts Big Money Move
    Dave2791 wrote: »
    Batman442 wrote: »

Less than 1% of the people who do that will get a card rated higher than 84

I have a couple of weeks too mull it over, the untradable part of it is turning me off
  • ComptonLAX94
    2364 posts Fans' Favourite
    He's ❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • Ecua10
    150 posts Sunday League Hero

Yep, not criticising these people, if that’s what makes them happy then great, I assume this lad relegated himself to do Osimhen because those DR objectives are tough, to have finished it and already be doing champs is some hardcore grinding.

I didn’t neee to relegate myself I’m a div4 -5 player
  • SpiderMonkeybpg
    1329 posts Play-Off Hero

That’s insane didn’t think anyone would have him this WL
  • Gnomenclature
    5675 posts Big Money Move
    I've made it to the 85... not impressed. It's like he has 45 strength and 22 reactions, constantly looks like he got tazed...

Might as well get his 88 though.
  • rmoxon
    864 posts Semi-Pro
    His 85 isn’t any better than the 82.Why is he so slow to do anything?

I press shoot and he tries to kick it about a minute later.