The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

15 games with Dan James, can you forfeit?

Gromit
4090 posts National Call-Up
Do you need to play the entire 15 games or can you quit?

Comments

• A_Snipe
    2527 posts Fans' Favourite
    Nope
  • MUFC_420
    2402 posts Fans' Favourite
    You will get it done naturally while doing the other objectives. Just make sure you start him even off chem as it's only SB.
  • BeastlyHusla
    5616 posts Big Money Move
    Start him as soon as you get his base card. Not hard to do with prem team and just put him up top.
  • Gromit
    4090 posts National Call-Up
    MUFC_420 wrote: »
    You will get it done naturally while doing the other objectives. Just make sure you start him even off chem as it's only SB.

Nah unfortunately not I used him as a sub to complete the icon swap squad battles so couldn't have him in the first 11. Oh well cheers.
  • Jdizzle
    1614 posts Play-Off Hero
    You will play 15 games in total if you intend on getting the 86.
  • newguy
    828 posts Semi-Pro
    Gromit wrote: »

Nah unfortunately not I used him as a sub to complete the icon swap squad battles so couldn't have him in the first 11. Oh well cheers.

That’s exactly what I’m doing...
  • Frog_of_Wisdom
    352 posts Sunday League Hero
    Do it in friendlies with a mate and just get them to quit, that’s how me and my mate did it
  • Mr_Matchup1
    5688 posts Big Money Move
    Gromit wrote: »

I did the same , then I just played james on 7 chem when I was doing the rivals icon swaps