Relegating yourself

Comments

• Funkcrush
    224 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    It takes no time to relegate, minus 25-30 for every game, does it take a minute to load and quit? Everyone is relegating themselves to D10 so you should go for 8-9. 4 wins usually take me 5 games. By the time you finish you accidently gained two divisions. As for the rewards, you should be taking coins anyway, so is the difference between 30k or 50k worth hours of extra grind?

Hate the game not the player.
  • Bapinho
    3433 posts National Call-Up
    TheTataGuy wrote: »
    ViezeDries wrote: »
    Malg wrote: »
    Its cheating

How's it cheating if it's not breaking any rules ?
    Empyrium7 wrote: »
    cowards looking for easier games

Well this is true, I prefer to get the swap tokens with the least games possible

At least Mr Feyenoord admits it's cowardly. I salute you for your honesty sir.

For all other relegators:

Cowards.

Of course its cowardly, but personally I don't want to play at least twice the games in div 1 trying to get the swaps

@TheTataGuy everybody who is complaining about self relegators are just really bad at the game and bad losers. I know no game where people play it so others can have fun :D. And those complainers are just jelly and crybabys who wished they could self relegate themselves but theyre already in lowest divisions.
  • silverdale10
    1528 posts Play-Off Hero
    Bapinho wrote: »
    Its cheating

Well this is true, I prefer to get the swap tokens with the least games possible

Cowards.

Of course its cowardly, but personally I don't want to play at least twice the games in div 1 trying to get the swaps

@TheTataGuy everybody who is complaining about self relegators are just really bad at the game and bad losers. I know no game where people play it so others can have fun :D. And those complainers are just jelly and crybabys who wished they could self relegate themselves but theyre already in lowest divisions.

Harsh but almost certainly true.
    If they stopped crying about it, they might actually learn how to improve in playing against "pros"*.

*In reality, mostly div 5/6/7 players

• TheTataGuy
    3888 posts National Call-Up
    Its cheating

Cowards.

Yeah man, and now everytime someone loses in div 4/5/6, they always played someone who related themself. Even when I relegate myself, almost all opponents were not that good, which meAns they belong in that division, which means, they don't face relegaters all the time.
  • MUFC_420
    2924 posts Fans' Favourite
    Its cheating

Cowards.

My skill rating is 1400+ and I haven't been impacted by people self relegating but I personally wouldn't do it as it's not fair on those who belong in them lower divisions. I like a challenge to improve at the game and don't always look for the easy way out in things in life though.
  • TheTataGuy
    MUFC_420 wrote: »
    Its cheating

Cowards.

My skill rating is 1400+ and I haven't been impacted by people self relegating but I personally wouldn't do it as it's not fair on those who belong in them lower divisions. I like a challenge to improve at the game and don't always look for the easy way out in things in life though.

I am normally between 1900-2100 skill rating, so yeah, I pass playing maybe 3- 4 times the games required to get some swaps..

Don't worry about real life bro, sometimes you have to be smart
  • MxMLover
    227 posts Sunday League Hero
    You dont have a choice in this beautiful game 🙄
  • Keatonirish
    92 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I have an 88 rated team but I suck when it's not AI. I just put in the grind so if you see me I'm just playing for objectives and you can prob beat me. Lol
  • Al_HFX
    623 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited February 2020
    If you feel like you're playing someone who relegated just quit the game at 0-0, or if he somehow gets a goal with that Osimhem make sure he doesn't get the second. He'll be spending a lot a time in the lower divisions.
  • Dave2791
    1455 posts Play-Off Hero
    Dave2791 wrote: »
    Its cheating

I'm a coward and a cheater. What are you going to do about it? Nothing...because you shouldn't. EA should do something about it.

By the way if you're going to be a coward and a cheater like me, always score an own goal before quitting, and if in your road to relegation you face a team you think may also be doing objectives then don't quit, face them, that way it's kind of fair for both of you, and if you're gonna quit anyways, then let them score whatever they need to score for their objectives

Fair play at least you admit you're a coward 😂

I have a full time job and two kids, playing fifa is supposed to be relaxing for me, spending hours and getting stressed because I play people in my division who are not doing objectives and have super teams is not fun, relegating makes it much less time consuming and stressful. If that makes me a coward to some people I don't know and couldn't care less about their opinion then so be it.

So selfish aswell as a coward then. What about the people that belong in them divisions that have full time jobs and kids that are trying to relax and play a few games of fifa?

Man up ffs.
    Just FYI saying things like 'man up' is perpetuating male stereotypes, it is statements like this that correlate with the high male suicide rate and the reason why a lot of men don't seek help, so in future do try and see the bigger picture, the future will thank you!

I would never say anything to encourage suicide as it's a topic that I feel very strongly about and have lost friends to suicide. I was just saying man up as in do the objectives in your own division it really wasn't that deep.

Anyway I'm done with this thread as I'm fed up thinking of others and up being made like the bad guy. I haven't really experienced people relegating in Div 4 but just feel it isn't fair to those in the lower divisions.

Take care everyone.

You say it's not deep, but you call people cowards and selfish for not doing what you think is right in a videogame. And what makes it worse is that I clearly stated that I try to help as many people as I can .

Ruining other peoples experiences is definitely a selfish act but like I said I'm done with this thread now as it's not something that has an impact on me personally.

We will just agree to disagree.

You should relegate, and help people with their objectives. That would be unselfish
  • DannySTFC
    7188 posts Big Money Move
    How much of a difference does it actually make? Are the lower divisions really that much easier?

I’ve never done it, but I want Osimhen and a couple of those objectives are crazy, it will take ages at my current level.

If I do it I’ll 100% score an own goal before leaving, especially to help people still doing the icon swaps, whilst EA continue to allow this to happen I’m just thinking ❤️❤️❤️❤️ it now, other people do it and grinding Osimhen at my natural level will be a grind to say the least.
  • TheTataGuy
    DannySTFC wrote: »
    How much of a difference does it actually make? Are the lower divisions really that much easier?

I’ve never done it, but I want Osimhen and a couple of those objectives are crazy, it will take ages at my current level.

If I do it I’ll 100% score an own goal before leaving, especially to help people still doing the icon swaps, whilst EA continue to allow this to happen I’m just thinking **** it now, other people do it and grinding Osimhen at my natural level will be a grind to say the least.

Yes they're. I started in div 6 with the online swaps, only lost 1 game of all the games I've played, I am now back in 2.
  • Jonboyparker
    6837 posts Big Money Move
    I’m only in D5 where I believe it’s the worst for it. It’s so easy for better players to walk over me 5-0 and then get back to D4 for their free 50k pack.

Half a year of frighting against this now... what’s the point? Progression has gone. Rewards are random. I don’t play a game to be stressed. I don’t even play it for competition. I just want to play a game and have a chance. Objectives shouldn’t take me 10 games a night. It’s getting to the point where I don’t want to play anymore.
  • munchie63
    3710 posts National Call-Up
    You don't need to relegate when you're a division 5/6 player

even funnier is that he thinks people in Div 1 and 2 are dropping down to div 5
  • malky
    678 posts Semi-Pro

Well said mate, they probably let the AI defend for them aswell.
  • Dave2791
    1455 posts Play-Off Hero
    malky wrote: »

Well said mate, they probably let the AI defend for them aswell.

And how exactly can you defend manually if you can control only one player at a time?
  • Mogga
    2506 posts Fans' Favourite
    Absolute scum
  • DannySTFC
    7188 posts Big Money Move
    I can understand why people don’t score an own goal before they leave now, 90% of the people I’m scoring an own goal against are actually celebrating, strange creatures
  • Lallish
    72 posts Park Captain
    Its cheating

I'm a coward and a cheater. What are you going to do about it? Nothing...because you shouldn't. EA should do something about it.

By the way if you're going to be a coward and a cheater like me, always score an own goal before quitting, and if in your road to relegation you face a team you think may also be doing objectives then don't quit, face them, that way it's kind of fair for both of you, and if you're gonna quit anyways, then let them score whatever they need to score for their objectives

You are so right. I also do it but för another reason. To play in Divison 1 is the most boring thing in UT, u always play against cpu abusers who dont know how to play for themselves. All they can do is to put in their settings and let the computer play for them. Its terrible games to play and so unrealistic. So its much more fun to play around divison 5 because then u usually play against people who play for themselves. Thats much more real football.
  • Mackie17
    8565 posts League Winner
    At least score a OG let your opponent score before quitting. So annoying when I see a bronze defend like ❤️❤️❤️❤️ just to kick it out off play and quit
  • Mr_footballer1
    2982 posts National Call-Up
    This whole thing is entirely EA's fault for making people do objectives in what is supposed to be a competetive mode
  • Lallish
    72 posts Park Captain
    Its cheating

Cowards.

The cowards are the ones who play with cpu abuse and settings. They are the real cowards. Its so pathetic and lame. "I am so bad so i put in unrealistic settings and let my cpu do all the work so i have a chance of winning".
    It is ea fault too enable all of the noobs too play like this but its a coward choice to use the abuse.
  • EA_Roger
    1712 posts EA Community Manager
    Closing this thread down given some of the comments in here, we've gone way off topic. Going to remove them & leave up the discussion about relegation. This feedback has been passed already.
This discussion has been closed.