The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Full bronze teams that quit straight away

Gromit
4091 posts National Call-Up
What objective are they doing? Quitting ASAP. I've seen people gain loyalty but surely not with bronze players.

Had 2 in my last 5 games.

Comments

• Retro1989
    4949 posts National Call-Up
    Relegating
  • Gromit
    4091 posts National Call-Up
    Retro1989 wrote: »
    Relegating

Why do you need to make a bronze team to relegate? They just quit as soon as they are able to pause, you can do that with any team.
  • A5B
    3070 posts National Call-Up
    Gromit wrote: »
    Relegating

Why do you need to make a bronze team to relegate? They just quit as soon as they are able to pause, you can do that with any team.

Probably want to preserve the stats of players in their main team if I had to guess
  • CaTriEm
    1537 posts Play-Off Hero
    Relegating

So it doesn't affect their first team's goal to game record. That's why I use 11 Bronze players when giving away wins in WL.
  • Batman442
    4377 posts National Call-Up
    Everyone is doing it now
  • Gnomenclature
    5078 posts Big Money Move
    Mass exodus... migrating south for the winter lol.
  • tommyboyo
    1117 posts Professional
    CaTriEm wrote: »
    Relegating

So it doesn't affect their first team's goal to game record. That's why I use 11 Bronze players when giving away wins in WL.

????????????????????????????
  • tommyboyo wrote: »
    CaTriEm wrote: »
    Relegating

????????????????????????????

What is not to understand?
  • BSDShoes
    3136 posts National Call-Up
    guess they're finished the div4 objective