112 posts Has Potential To Be Special
:(

Comments

• number7rocky
    6053 posts Big Money Move
    ๐ŸŒ
  • mica_01
    in three games i score three golas and conced fifthen goals, in fifa 19 i was in divison 5 here i cant get higher then divison 8
  • mica_01
    alisson
    sanchez(futmas)-vertonghen-alderweireld
    alli(headliners)-de bruyne
    pepe. jesus(if 84). sane
    aubameyang-kane

only buy goalkeper, defenders and de bruyne
  • mica_01
    s...t game when they need win or draw judge in extra time get one or two minuts after normal extra time end, and AI is disgrace with manual chaning players extra stupid my player in wich i dont have control is few centimetars of ball in counter attack, player who i control is on centar of field, and i hiting 20-30 times in few seconds wont change player, and result of that is broken counter attack and his counter attack in wich he score me a gol ๐Ÿ˜” worst of all fifas and i playing from 95 till today, and i remember golden kick in fifa japan and korea edition
  • Raymondo123
    1680 posts Play-Off Hero
    You seem to have alot of word for someone with no words
  • baerentoeterR
    203 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Just dont play this virus Game anymo re, you will feel much better! You cant win against EA! :)
  • mica_01

๐Ÿ˜† i play today 10 games, and every game they players was for second or two faster than my, i lost 7 games because of that bug
  • number7rocky
    6053 posts Big Money Move

๐Ÿ˜† i play today 10 games, and every game they players was for second or two faster than my, i lost 7 games because of that bug

If your in division 8 it ain't no bug it's your own ability, your not very good, harsh I know but true..
  • DFC1983
    1308 posts Professional
    Playing 3 at the back when majority of the fifa20 toxic community plays 99% of the game using 99 pace wingers for cut back goals might be your problem.
  • Chavez76
    7163 posts Big Money Move
    Playing 3 at the back when majority of the fifa20 toxic community plays 99% of the game using 99 pace wingers for cut back goals might be your problem.

this. Plus, you dont have any defending midfielder in your team, your playing with 3 defenders and 7 attackers.