The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Lack of players

Hi,

I'm still playing Fifa 19 and I had a look in the transfer market for icon players and there are hardly any players.

I've been playing the game a lot and managed to get enough coins but the players I'm looking for do not appear. Do you think EA will release players into packs or put some on the transfer market for us to purchase?

It would be nice if they would as we are still dedicated to the game. :)

Comments

• Me to, but EA don't give 2 fecks about 19! 😂😂😂
  • sido1968
    1334 posts Professional
    Icons are still in packs, but as rare as hen's teeth. Biggest problem is taking the last TOTW out of packs.
  • It's a shame that they can't release more TOTS players and icon players.

I have packed one icon player last summer and not seen one since. I look for icon players and it seems to be the same 8 players all the time.

Come on EA, help a brother out?
  • Sterve
    678 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Look on the weekend as the market is a lot more active then. Which icons are u after?
  • Sterve wrote: »
    Look on the weekend as the market is a lot more active then. Which icons are u after?

I was just having a look in general and it seemed to be only a few players. I want to pick up some icon players less than 450K.
  • Sterve
    Pearson28 wrote: »
    Sterve wrote: »

I was just having a look in general and it seemed to be only a few players. I want to pick up some icon players less than 450K.

They do pop up from time to time. Hardly ever under 400k though. I have managed to get most that i wanted just by looking regularly. The sbcs can be chipped away at also. The ones with less informs obviously better.
  • I have built my squad around the Bundesliga and there are a couple of players I would have liked to get but they don't appear.

Jerome Boateng (89 or 93)
    Jonathan Tah (TOTS)

I would love to get either of these players and I will be happy with my squad. If not, I will get an icon defender. I have about 1.2 million coins but they are rare to appear.
  • I've just checked the icon players at 10:05am and there are 4 players all Van Der Sar.
  • Sterve
    Pearson28 wrote: »
    I've just checked the icon players at 10:05am and there are 4 players all Van Der Sar.

Are you on xbox? I am on ps4 and a lot more than that. I am pretty sure that Tah was an sbc only so he will never be available on the market. Not sure about boateng. If you can do the bundesliga league sbc then akanji is a great cb. Also upamencano has a good 88 cb card and sule tots is not too bad.
  • Yeah I have Upamencano and Sule with 90 Hummels as well.

I'm on the Xbox. I will have to keep an eye out for high rated defensive icon players
  • sido1968
    1334 posts Professional
    If you have Upamecano, PIM Blanc or Desailly? Have seen them appear sometimes both around 1.2m BIN