Chester Lee - Season 3: "Serious Lee" | Crew SC - December 2020|Merry Christmas!

Comments

• JoGR02
    80 posts Park Captain
    :sweat_smile: That game wasn't close at all :sweat_smile: New York could've played for another 30 minutes and I doubt they'd have scored, never troubled the keeper. A very tense last 20 mins or so (I'm sensing a theme here) but Zardes delivered after more good wing play. New York will be absolutely gutted, but they bottled their chances and you, in the end, didn't. Fantastic result to take back to Ohio.
  • Richoman
    130 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    damn great last minute goal there! never saw the graphics of the MLS in fifa before but damn they look amazing!
  • Virtual_K
    1944 posts Play-Off Hero
    P9pjlhV.jpg

aEE7hH9.jpg

ITq56q4.jpg
  • Virtual_K
    1944 posts Play-Off Hero
    JoGR02 wrote: »
    :sweat_smile: That game wasn't close at all :sweat_smile: New York could've played for another 30 minutes and I doubt they'd have scored, never troubled the keeper. A very tense last 20 mins or so (I'm sensing a theme here) but Zardes delivered after more good wing play. New York will be absolutely gutted, but they bottled their chances and you, in the end, didn't. Fantastic result to take back to Ohio.
    Chester rested Santos and Jang Yun Ho for this match, which are two of the regular starters and likely had an effect on creativity. He also played his back line a little deeper on defense since New York can get at you. Frustrating match on offense, but with the exception of a fifteen minute stretch in the second half, Columbus did the job defensively by limiting shots. I have this feeling the Crew will need to win leg two as New York is desperate to score.
    Richoman wrote: »
    damn great last minute goal there! never saw the graphics of the MLS in fifa before but damn they look amazing!
    Damn, was that goal needed to reduce my...er...Chester's blood pressure. I think a 0-0 draw would have been bad to take back to Columbus.
    MLS has decent match presentation graphics, but FIFA has a knack for f****** up the playoff bracket, limited US Open Cup, and no International objective (which FIFA can easily add with LIGA MX) that would make playing the league more fun. How big does MLS have to get before FIFA gives it some much needed attention?
  • Virtual_K
    1944 posts Play-Off Hero
    Sz5l4MB.jpg

Playoffs: Eastern Conference Finals Leg Two

HDQdvVE.jpg
    EJ4ieO8.jpg
    49OX8Dw.jpg

aqvKU71.jpg
  • Richoman
    haha city would be fuming! looked like they peppered your goal all game with the shots but to no avail.

Love the quote in the reaction , Chester trying to go viral on twitter and provoke a national outrage :D haha
  • Virtual_K
    1944 posts Play-Off Hero
    P9pjlhV.jpg

jWbimMm.jpg

MiA6r35.jpg
  • Virtual_K
    1944 posts Play-Off Hero
    haha city would be fuming! looked like they peppered your goal all game with the shots but to no avail.

Love the quote in the reaction , Chester trying to go viral on twitter and provoke a national outrage :D haha

This match was similar to the league matches where New York got a lot of shots but didn't score. Crew passing was horrendous. I don't know if NYCFC was man marking or what, but couldn't connect any passes. Just an ugly and frustrating match. Chester has always had a big mouth; doesn't worry about being canceled by the angry liberal left mob.
  • JoGR02
    80 posts Park Captain
    A very exciting game for the neutral, amazed how it only ended 1-1. Set up a very tasty looking final against Minnesota, would be nice not to have to rely on last minute/ET winners, can't be doing Chester's blood pressure any good.
  • Virtual_K
    1944 posts Play-Off Hero
    A very exciting game for the neutral, amazed how it only ended 1-1. Set up a very tasty looking final against Minnesota, would be nice not to have to rely on last minute/ET winners, can't be doing Chester's blood pressure any good.
    Chester expected a better performance with Jang and Pedro in the starting lineup. but the passing was all disjointed and Zardes wasn't making good runs in behind. Hopefully a week's rest will do the team some good. Minnesota will be a good finals match. They don't press as much as New York but they have a good defense. Not good for Chester's blood pressure, that's for sure. Might be a good time to quit sniffing glue...er...I mean smoking cigars.
  • Virtual_K
    1944 posts Play-Off Hero
    uqgybUE.jpg

0D0kib5.jpg

zl87ehy.jpg

jc2H3yV.jpg
    AGUSdzg.jpg
  • Virtual_K
    1944 posts Play-Off Hero
    fOB2VT8.jpg

BfqbBjD.jpg
  • Virtual_K
    1944 posts Play-Off Hero
    X1AKlBx.jpg

JJ6y6Xq.jpg
  • Virtual_K
    1944 posts Play-Off Hero
    P9pjlhV.jpg

jWbimMm.jpg

rSn3vCX.jpg

FZqxCKA.jpg
    WIzhjmK.jpg
    pWgNBz0.jpg
  • Richoman
    looks like its gonna be a big final!! good luck

interesting to see your win loss record you dont like draws!

Your defence looks rock solid, which should hold them out I reckon.
  • Virtual_K
    1944 posts Play-Off Hero
    looks like its gonna be a big final!! good luck

interesting to see your win loss record you dont like draws!

Your defence looks rock solid, which should hold them out I reckon.
    Minnesota are a good team in this career and play a similar style with the Crew. Chester has quite a few draws which shows his record is not as dominant as the single loss suggests. Crew are a defense first team but Minnesota also has a good defense, so hopefuly the strikers can covert their chances.
  • Virtual_K
    1944 posts Play-Off Hero
    Sz5l4MB.jpg

Playoff: 2020 MLS Cup Finals

HDQdvVE.jpg
    9sSdcxf.jpg
    1wRpNPW.jpg

VeqHxvV.jpg
  • Richoman
    holy damn what a final ! you win it by an amazing free kick that was insane actually haha

but damn that penalty hahah, do i smell a bit of match fixing there by the refs hmm, chester would of been fuming when that call was made, wonder what the blood pressure was like.

congrats as well! this big win hopefully will attract some big signings over the summer
  • Virtual_K
    1944 posts Play-Off Hero
    P9pjlhV.jpg

cxn19as.jpg

H2ln8il.jpg
  • Virtual_K
    1944 posts Play-Off Hero
    holy damn what a final ! you win it by an amazing free kick that was insane actually haha

but damn that penalty hahah, do i smell a bit of match fixing there by the refs hmm, chester would of been fuming when that call was made, wonder what the blood pressure was like.

congrats as well! this big win hopefully will attract some big signings over the summer
    That was an exciting finals, just wish the goals would have been the result of some fluid passing, but Minnesota were tough to break down. Yes, Chester was fuming with that bullsh*t call :D . Zack Steffen saved the day and should rake in a good profit in the winter transfer window (MLS ends in late autumn).

Chester still has some unfinished business to settle, so we'll see what happens in the next few weeks. ;)
  • Virtual_K
    1944 posts Play-Off Hero
    uqgybUE.jpg

0fV3uWJ.jpg
  • Virtual_K
    1944 posts Play-Off Hero
    yXMnE0P.jpg

AElWt9T.jpg
  • Richoman
    Virtual_K wrote: »
    yXMnE0P.jpg

AElWt9T.jpg

Chester finally shows his face!! wait is he chester or is he rodney dangerfield hmmm

and damn imagine if you get that 18 mill! will you do what most MLS clubs do and sign a past washed up EPL legend hahah, i smell a david silva like signing haha
  • JoGR02
    80 posts Park Captain
    Sheeesh what an exciting final. How that was a penalty and how Minnesota managed to hit both posts with two tap ins I'll never know. That freekick was worthy of winning any game so I'm glad that's what the final result was. Kudos to Chester and the players, the Minnesota fans are probably on their way to burn down something, somewhere.
  • Virtual_K
    1944 posts Play-Off Hero
    Chester finally shows his face!! wait is he chester or is he rodney dangerfield hmmm

and damn imagine if you get that 18 mill! will you do what most MLS clubs do and sign a past washed up EPL legend hahah, i smell a david silva like signing haha
    Chester Lee is loosely based on the Rodney Dangerfield character from the "Ladybugs" movie.
    Most is a little harsh, just the big markets like LA, New York, Orlando, and now Miami. The washed up players don't want to go anywhere else; especially Columbus. :D Will have to see how much of that money will be allocated to transfers, but Columbus has their Designated Players still under contract so may be looking more at pay raises for existing players like Joao Rodriguez and some of the returning loanees.
    Sheeesh what an exciting final. How that was a penalty and how Minnesota managed to hit both posts with two tap ins I'll never know. That freekick was worthy of winning any game so I'm glad that's what the final result was. Kudos to Chester and the players, the Minnesota fans are probably on their way to burn down something, somewhere.
    I tell you, I wasn't too happy with that penalty whistle, complete BS. :s Minnesota was unlucky or it was just in the cards for Chester. I'm sure Minnesota fans will be fiery, but mostly peaceful in their unrest.

HLMGpD5.jpg
    The integrity of liberal media.
  • Virtual_K
    1944 posts Play-Off Hero
    uqgybUE.jpg

zAmrs50.jpg
  • Virtual_K
    1944 posts Play-Off Hero
    yXMnE0P.jpg

q1Lyx8i.jpg
    TwSoz6M.jpg
  • JoGR02
    80 posts Park Captain
    End of an era for Chester...probably, maybe. Seems like there are never absolutes with Chester, he always finds a way*. Will be interesting to see which club decides Chester is worth the eternal risk, perhaps one on the other side of the globe.

A way into the nearest strip club and the nearest strip club toilet cubicle immediately after
  • WestardLord
    1950 posts Play-Off Hero
    What an exhilarating final against the Loons. Steffen was a real hero, especially after that penalty.

Looking forward to what's next for Chester.
  • Richoman
    :O now there is a plot twist and a half hahah, damn chester is a character thats for sure. For a moment i thought he would not be fired. wonder where will he travel to next. could he reunite with his keeper at Chelseas? no wonder he sold him ;)