Werner is formidable

IRON_KY94
285 posts Sunday League Hero
Playing with his 87Hl his ability to find space, position himself quickly, turn a defender and finish is just tantilising. Well worth a try for those of you thinking of utilising him

Comments

• johnjoe
    239 posts Sunday League Hero
    Have his 89 potm he is amazing, and both due upgrades in the winter refresh. Have him paired with hl lewandowski who could be going to a 96 with a win over leipzig
  • TomNXT
    720 posts Semi-Pro
    he is cheaper version of mbappe, and there is not much difference, only the composure, hopefuly he gest the winter upgrade :) loved him since his NIF, tried all his IF's and now i got his POTM 89 where the pace is buffed to maximum by default and shooting is also on the max with the finisher chem style... only disadvantage are those 3* skillz
  • Chogau1
    584 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I am using the 89 potm, great positioning, makes runs all the time, lots of 1 on 1s but his finishing is good but not great, is it composure? Or that's for dribbling only?
  • Tboon
    4757 posts Big Money Move
    Chogau1 wrote: »
    I am using the 89 potm, great positioning, makes runs all the time, lots of 1 on 1s but his finishing is good but not great, is it composure? Or that's for dribbling only?

Dont have any problems with his 1 on 1s, this guys finish everything for me. So much better than all these other strikers. Even prime Henry is less effective for me :)
  • Blackbird10
    1288 posts Professional
    I've got his Red 86 card and yeah, he's great. I use him as a super sub/fitness team with Red 86 Gnabry.
  • Stone_cold_tea93
    3647 posts National Call-Up
    The 89 POTM has been okay for me recently but last night he was on a different level. Shredding RBs for fun.
  • BadSeedsFC
    3100 posts National Call-Up
    edited February 2020
    Should I complete him with untradables plus 70Kish? He will be going as a sub from the go, and will have to prove his superiority over Villa to start. I don't like his passing stats. But it seems that he can do the job.
  • Fatmanc
    1353 posts Professional
    Had him a week now, and he helped me smash last weekends WL, usually grind to get to 14/17 wins, this weekend with him I was 14 and 4 and decided id had enough

1v1's he dispatches with ease, little ball roll and bang a quick shot is a goal 99% of time
    finds space outta nowhere.

Best 300K I spent
  • SYMMO19
    1735 posts Play-Off Hero
    He's very good, but like others have found his finishing very hit and miss. Jovic for example is much more clinical in my experience.