Anyone picked essien?

Ecua10
150 posts Sunday League Hero
Looking to see if he’s worth the 23 coins. Anyone have used him . Is he worth it?

Comments

• Nick_stags
    577 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I have. Liked him as a player and fits perfectly into my setup and how I like to play.

Only played one game so can't comment but he's replaced Paulinho in my team who is average, so I'm happy
  • Delvinho
    2138 posts Fans' Favourite
    Nick_stags wrote: »
    I have. Liked him as a player and fits perfectly into my setup and how I like to play.

Only played one game so can't comment but he's replaced Paulinho in my team who is average, so I'm happy

@Nick_stags
    Does he feel like how he played IRL? Was always a big fan of his and thinking of pairing him with FS Tonali as CMs in a 442
  • Nick_stags
    577 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Delvinho wrote: »

@Nick_stags
    Does he feel like how he played IRL? Was always a big fan of his and thinking of pairing him with FS Tonali as CMs in a 442

Goal and assist on his debut and was all over the pitch, felt great. My plan is to partner with Tonali too.

Essien is probably end game for me tbf, that's why I went with him.
  • Delvinho
    2138 posts Fans' Favourite
    Delvinho wrote: »

@Nick_stags

Goal and assist on his debut and was all over the pitch, felt great. My plan is to partner with Tonali too.

Essien is probably end game for me tbf, that's why I went with him.

I’m trying to figure out a way to get him,Tonali, El Shaarawy, Ibra into a team without another icon striker 😂 it’s looking like Henrik Larson might be the way forward