Server Delay is worse since Server Crash last Weekend!

BorussenBernie09
2092 posts Fans' Favourite
I had delay from time to time, but since that Server crash last Friday delay is horrendous...and again, no comments from EA on that issue!

Support said: it's not our fault, contact your ISP. I sent Traceroute and all that stuff. I'm on 400 MBit wired, have no packet loss at all and game is still delayed as πŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒ.

You know what EA, if a small amonut6of people is experiencing delay It might be possible that the problem is on their side, but if the majority of people is experiencing lag a d delay than it's your fault EA ffs. Are you and your community Accounts even checking Twitter or Reddit? Social Media is full of people ranting about your servers and you don't care???

@EA_Roger: can you give us some information about the improvements your server Team is planning for the future?

Comments

• Cmiz
    1028 posts Professional
    You will get that information just before Fifa 21 comes out πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  • Matt_Cornwall
    3952 posts National Call-Up
    I never really suffered from delay (maybe 1 in 10 games) but the last week has seen a big increase. Now it's every other game is horrendous. I'm based in the UK
  • BorussenBernie09
    Cmiz wrote: Β»
    You will get that information just before Fifa 21 comes out πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I know Mate, master Marketing move by EA. Honestly if I was working for EA I couldn't see in the mirror.
  • Recoba
    4384 posts National Call-Up
    edited February 2020
    I think it's because everyone is spamming icon swaps games.
  • what3v3r
    959 posts Professional
    Do they really tell you to contact the ISP? EA should train better their staff. It shouldn't be necessary to send ping and routing logs, just the fact that you can play a friendly game without delay and then 1 minute late you start a FUT game and get delay should be enough proof that the servers are the problem
  • BorussenBernie09
    Unplayable today again...I'm done until these Monkeys fix their Servers.
  • SStubbs88
    401 posts Sunday League Hero
    I don’t know if its just me but i’ve never lost more than 3 games in a row. Today i’ve lost 10 in a row. Just cant do anything while opponent sprints all over for 90mins. Don’t even think i’ve won a header today. And the amount of tackles i put in that have no affect is a joke.
  • SnakeJaguar
    97 posts Park Captain
    It's cause the delay is built into the game, dude. Stop looking for reasons that just aren't there. Has nothing to do with servers.
  • BorussenBernie09
    It's cause the delay is built into the game, dude. Stop looking for reasons that just aren't there. Has nothing to do with servers.

Can you give us more details? Delay is built in the Game? Why I had games without delay?
  • NornIron
    15341 posts World Class
    People have different delay from others when I say it's unplayable I mean it's unplayable, I watched a pro make a bad pass and say it was unplayable like wtf.
  • CharlieC
    7425 posts League Winner
    Only time servers are good is during Beta testing.
  • BorussenBernie09
    CharlieC wrote: Β»
    Only time servers are good is during Beta testing.

Nah, servers have been good for me until last Friday. But since Friday, Gameplay is dead.
  • TheMightyBee
    3904 posts National Call-Up
    Recoba wrote: Β»

• BorussenBernie09
    edited February 2020
    Recoba wrote: Β»

If that's the reason, it's an absolute joke...
  • joehuk
    6235 posts Big Money Move
    It's unplayable for me also.

Lost so much on tax buying and selling players jist because none feel right.

Decided to give up not like I've played much and enjoyed it in the last two weeks.

Think I've played less than 10 games in two weeks and only time I get angry is during fifa - time to stop.