Why do ea mess up icons.

sturges12345
4507 posts National Call-Up
edited February 2020
Why is prime Kaka so clunky. He plays like how lewandowski should be on Fifa. Makes no sense. Doesn’t feel blistering quick.

Why is Henry so clunky and feels like a bodybuilder in game. Why isn’t he graceful. Why does he have the balance of a silver player when he was renowned for his graceful ability in the ball.

Why prime pires has 82 shooting and zidane has 92 when pires scored all types of goals and was more prolific than zidane? Why is prime nedved far superior at shooting ?

These Canadian fools don’t watch football

Comments

• TheTataGuy
    3888 posts National Call-Up
    Most stupid thing is giving prime icons less then 75 stamina, or even any version of an icon less stamina, so stupid
  • LiamSully
    7985 posts League Winner
    It’s so people don’t get endgame cards too early, nothing else
  • TomNXT
    720 posts Semi-Pro
    nicolas pepe is how should prime henry feels like in terms of dribbling and stability/agility
  • The Zidane one is absolutely ridiculous. Doesn't deserve anywhere near the shooting of a prolific striker. He hit row Z most of the time, after doing a pirouette of course.

The Henry one with his balance is an absolute JOKE. Rashford has 75 balance and what has he ever done that Henry couldn't or didn't already do 100 times with the ball lol
  • MadScorpion12
    176 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Chris2032 wrote: »
    The Zidane one is absolutely ridiculous. Doesn't deserve anywhere near the shooting of a prolific striker. He hit row Z most of the time, after doing a pirouette of course.

The Henry one with his balance is an absolute JOKE. Rashford has 75 balance and what has he ever done that Henry couldn't or didn't already do 100 times with the ball lol

That Zidane card is nuts. By comparison Lampard is one of (if not) the most prolific CAMs and can't shoot anywhere near close to that Zidane card in game!
  • Staxdoobie
    2426 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited February 2020
    I don't know if it's just because I've never really used the top-tier icons, but all of them feel clunky to me! Even the Pele and Cruyff I had last FIFA were slightly clunky. It's as if they try to make them feel somehow more unique and 'substantial' or something, and this translates into a gracelessness on the ball. I always describe icons as 'lollopy'.
  • Queens11
    3090 posts National Call-Up
    I honestly don’t know why they added some of the icons into the game if they make them completely useless and no more than a bench warmer or sbc fodder in game it seems more of an insult to the player if anything
  • kraid
    7637 posts League Winner
    Why is prime Kaka so clunky. He plays like how lewandowski should be on Fifa. Makes no sense. Doesn’t feel blistering quick.

Why is Henry so clunky and feels like a bodybuilder in game. Why isn’t he graceful. Why does he have the balance of a silver player when he was renowned for his graceful ability in the ball.

Why prime pires has 82 shooting and zidane has 92 when pires scored all types of goals and was more prolific than zidane? Why is prime nedved far superior at shooting ?

Same reason they make all their mistakes Incompetence.
  • TheMightyBee
    4010 posts National Call-Up
    If every Icon was end game then it would hit their profits. It’s no mistake only a few elite players are usable if you’re competitive.
  • Queens11
    3090 posts National Call-Up
    edited February 2020
    If every Icon was end game then it would hit their profits. It’s no mistake only a few elite players are usable if you’re competitive.

Is that not the point of them being in the game especially with primes otherwise what is the point in them even being in the game
    Top of my head Players like scholes,pirlo,deco,klose ,laudrup ,inzagi and drogba there is a few more if I can think about all amazing players played and performed at the very top yet in this garbage ❤️❤️❤️❤️ show of a game are basically unusable and ineffective in game

• aladdin
    3166 posts National Call-Up
    accurate. the icon stats are all over the place. it’s a joke
  • deang07
    8429 posts League Winner
    edited February 2020
    yep abs shambles needs complete overhaul like they used a random generator
  • Ballist1x
    3904 posts National Call-Up
    They have prime hagi less stamina, less pace and took away his flair:(
  • Denz
    3183 posts National Call-Up
    I'd rather they just had far less icons but were actually icon level stats.

• V l u m s d e n
    2369 posts Fans' Favourite
    Icons are a total mess also they shouldn’t be so many different versions in my opinion. I don’t even think they has been any objectives where you must use a icon card which I thought they would’ve been. Example win 5 games with a icon for mega pack and such but hey ho.
  • Zambo9
    6146 posts Big Money Move
    edited February 2020

Well Nedved had an hell of a shot tbh
  • Dinksy
    2338 posts Fans' Favourite
    I never watched Hugo Sanchez, but did he actually squander so many chances to deserve 60 composure?
  • sturges12345
    4507 posts National Call-Up
    Zambo9 wrote: »

Well Nedved had an hell of a shot tbh

So did pires
  • Amdp9
    6854 posts Big Money Move
    the way this game is designed most of the good icons are non usable. due to Stamina, Agility and Balance
  • aladdin
    3166 posts National Call-Up
    the balance stat is the one they mess up the most for the icons. it’s absurd
  • tommyboyo
    4221 posts National Call-Up
    aladdin wrote: »

Yup.

I mean what even is it?

Prime Henry has 66 balance.

Did he regularly topple over with no one near him or something?
  • Zambo9
    6146 posts Big Money Move
    aladdin wrote: »
    They mess it with every tall player. If Henry was 170cm you can bet he’d have 90 balance. Usually the taller the player the lower is the balance
  • TDOF
    8997 posts League Winner
    You could say opposite to that for some of them.... for example Pirlo...... how on earth does he have 5 star skill moves....

when did anyone ever see pirlo bust out a waka waka or rainbow flick mid game.....
  • tommyboyo
    4221 posts National Call-Up
    TDOF wrote: »
    You could say opposite to that for some of them.... for example Pirlo...... how on earth does he have 5 star skill moves....

when did anyone ever see pirlo bust out a waka waka or rainbow flick mid game.....

When did any player.

The skill moves are a joke anyway.

Arcade.

• TDOF
    8997 posts League Winner
    tommyboyo wrote: »
    TDOF wrote: »

When did any player.

The skill moves are a joke anyway.

Arcade.

Neymar...... Ronaldinho...... Ronaldo (both)...... just to name a few.....
  • SmokeSwift1
    4385 posts National Call-Up
    edited February 2020
    Not forgetting the 60 composure of Hugo Sanchez. Dude scored 38 goals in a season with only a single touch. All 38 goals were one touch. Is that isn't composure then what is???
    Madrid won 5 league in a row and he won topscorer 4 times of those 5 seasons while they won 5 in a row but EA decides to give him 60 composure and 3*,3* so he isn't OP in the game lmao. The likes of Welbeck,Phil Jones,Smalling have more composure than his Prime. Even some Bronze players do