285 posts Sunday League Hero
Should I be courageous and purchase him

Comments

• yogibear
    1370 posts Professional
    Always be courageous
  • unxius
    1060 posts Professional
    Haven't used him but he scored 5 against me . His positioning was something else
  • IRON_KY94
    yogibear wrote: »
    Always be courageous

I am revived now ones stopping me now
  • sturges12345
    4507 posts National Call-Up
    Got wrecked by 89 drogba because of his strength and his shot. Could tel he couldn’t turn and was clunky thiugh
  • IRON_KY94
    unxius wrote: »
    Haven't used him but he scored 5 against me . His positioning was something else

Thankyou it’s a Toss up between either his base or mid card or 90 henry as St
  • yogibear
    1370 posts Professional
    IRON_KY94 wrote: »
    yogibear wrote: »
    Always be courageous

I am revived now ones stopping me now

Good. There are other strikers who can provide more than him though, and you didnt even specify which version yous considering :o
  • LahmChops
    2308 posts Fans' Favourite
    I have swaps Drogba and has more than a goal a game ratio. He scores in bunches. Very strong and great positioning. Play him with a quick small nimble striker like Zola.
  • DFC1983
    1313 posts Professional
    LahmChops wrote: »
    I have swaps Drogba and has more than a goal a game ratio. He scores in bunches. Very strong and great positioning. Play him with a quick small nimble striker like Zola.

<3 The dream.
  • Saiber_Summia
    3198 posts National Call-Up
    Anybody has/had prime?
  • MrMTFC
    2167 posts Fans' Favourite
    LahmChops wrote: »

This. I use him to either play turn and shoot which he's great at if you can get him a little space, or play into then of him to draw in the defenders then give someone else space to run in behind or shoot themselves. Is quite clunky and a little slow though, but he is a good big target man
  • ajonasFC
    169 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Anyone tried prime drogba ??