Winter upgrades

qarxis
58 posts Park Captain
I'm thinking of investing in TOTGS Lewandowski because he'll most likely become 94. He is worth 230k atm, how much profit do you guys reckon I'll make?

Comments

• qarxis
    58 posts Park Captain
    Come on guys help a brother out
  • BeastlyHusla
    7425 posts League Winner
    Has his price gone up?
  • BombSquadPuppy
    2297 posts Fans' Favourite
    His price may only go up a few dozen k’s, hes not the meta this year so only people that like him or want something of a target man will try to buy him, but we a select few...
  • Gav037
    533 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I don’t think the price is going up enough for you to make a good profit. For 230k a piece I think it is too much of a gamble.
  • Dayoff
    233 posts Sunday League Hero
    I think the 91 if will have the better return for you if you can pick it up for 105k or less
  • BombSquadPuppy
    2297 posts Fans' Favourite
    Dayoff wrote: »
    I think the 91 if will have the better return for you if you can pick it up for 105k or less

The 91 will probably hit 150k, after the +1/2 upgrade, so that will net you the most profit per card
  • Tasch
    665 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited February 2020
    Bit off topic, sorry for that OP. But when are winter upgrades due?
  • juliuscaesar8
    1474 posts Play-Off Hero
    Its hard to say, because a lot of times the price is already at the top because a lot of people have invested in them anticipating the upgrade, and then a lot go on the market.
  • Dayoff
    233 posts Sunday League Hero
    Always sell in the hype.
  • Fifababy
    1204 posts Professional
    edited February 2020
    94 rated striker for that price is mad. After this update players like him work better too.
  • qarxis
    58 posts Park Captain
    Tasch wrote: »
    Bit off topic, sorry for that OP. But when are winter upgrades due?

Its due next friday most likely
  • qarxis
    58 posts Park Captain
    Thanks for the info lads, to think you can pick up a 94 rated lewa for only 230k sounds absolutely mad. His 92 rated card is my favourite in the game. I can only how good he is going to be when he's 94.
  • qarxis
    58 posts Park Captain
    Has his price gone up?

Only by 20k