My dream is just to play against a non objective team in rivals this year.

lolowalsh
306 posts An Exciting Prospect
edited February 3
It's crazy either I'm playing a self relegating bronze team in div 3 who quits and waste my time or an objective team who rage quits in the first 10 mins once he realize its harder for him to score.

I'm about to be done with this FIFA this year, I can't even get a normal game anymore in FIFA. I don't want to spend 15k to play 4 games and or sit at home during week ends just to use my normal team. I have never been this bored ever in any FIFA than this year. Basically there is no point of having a good team because you will never ever get to use it unless you only play champs or want to torture yourself playing against the AI.

Comments

• CarpeDiem
    2481 posts Fans' Favourite
    Very rarely after the first few days of swaps do I come up against teams trying to objectives in rivals. (Could just be a D1 thing since noone really cares for the icons)
  • Queens11
    2309 posts Fans' Favourite
    I actually can’t remember the last time I got a full proper 90 min game in rivals either
    What’s the point in building/ buying a good team if u are unable to use them as every mode is now just objective based
  • Fab
    19473 posts World Class
    Should be able to fulfill this dream around October.
  • TheMightyBee
    3110 posts National Call-Up
    Yep
  • Mc_chigby
    1067 posts Professional
    I'm usually the opposite, I'm playing for objectives and come up against 70% of teams not doing objectives
  • Staxdoobie
    1916 posts Play-Off Hero
    Mc_chigby wrote: »
    I'm usually the opposite, I'm playing for objectives and come up against 70% of teams not doing objectives

Yes, these are the people I don't understand. What sort of psycho plays Rivals just for the hell of it??
  • lolowalsh
    306 posts An Exciting Prospect

must be div 1 right ?
  • rmoxon
    864 posts Semi-Pro
    I hardly ever see people doing objectives.

Usually when I am trying to do objectives myself I come up against teams full of Mbappe, Ronaldo, Messi and Neymar and they usually beat me by scoring in the last minute of the match, sush me, watch the replay and then message me afterwards calling me a noob.
  • IxToMxI
    7080 posts League Winner
    I’m mixed tbf but don’t quit, quitting is just not built into me lol, never is a game over

I really enjoy the objective teams and using them tbf means when I play W/L the fun of using my main team is there whereas previously I change my team a lot as get bored of using it in all the game modes now I look forward to playing with it
  • Royalwhite
    516 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Played 4 games this afternoon, 2 were obviously doing Odegard objective . I lost 3 out of the 4 but honestly I enjoyed those games because opponents were good and , to my surprise, none of them parked the bus waiting for a counterattack. Games were fun and competitive. Maybe it is my lucky day despite of the losses 😄
  • DIXON THFC
    3204 posts National Call-Up
    CarpeDiem wrote: »
    Very rarely after the first few days of swaps do I come up against teams trying to objectives in rivals. (Could just be a D1 thing since noone really cares for the icons)

It's just that they're all down slumming it in division 5 whooping my ❤️❤️❤️❤️.
  • Skywalker XVII
    354 posts Sunday League Hero
    Royalwhite wrote: »
    Played 4 games this afternoon, 2 were obviously doing Odegard objective . I lost 3 out of the 4 but honestly I enjoyed those games because opponents were good and , to my surprise, none of them parked the bus waiting for a counterattack. Games were fun and competitive. Maybe it is my lucky day despite of the losses 😄

Ödegaard objective was really fun yesterday, played 5 games and every guy played with him even though one started with a packed team and subbed him in at the start.
    Bit of a pain trying to play lobbed through balls though...
  • Mc_chigby
    1067 posts Professional
    lolowalsh wrote: »

must be div 1 right ?

Nope div 4 - whole of the game cycle so far as well
  • Ishibum
    14577 posts Has That Special Something
    Royalwhite wrote: »

Ödegaard objective was really fun yesterday, played 5 games and every guy played with him even though one started with a packed team and subbed him in at the start.
    Bit of a pain trying to play lobbed through balls though...

I came up against a guy who was also doing the objectives so we agreed to hook each other up with this objective. I then have the win because I was closer to that "score Odegaard goals in 9 rivals wins". Otherwise I'd be still suffering that one all week.
  • what3v3r
    513 posts An Exciting Prospect

same