Final Play of FUT20

gaz12321
166 posts Has Potential To Be Special
So i've been thinking i'm done with FUT this year, lasted longer than ever before to be fair despite all it's flaws.

Had 250k in the bank so thought i'd splash it out on 5 x 50k packs hoping that I might pack a half decent card that'll make me want to keep playing.

Best card out of 250k worth of player packs was Roman Burki, didn't even get a single card that could be useful at this stage of the game. Why don't they adjust pack weights as the game progresses, Burki was a decent card 4 months ago but no it's pretty much SBC fodder.

Comments

• rmoxon
    864 posts Semi-Pro
    Bit late now I guess but for some reason 50k packs are one of the worst packs this year, you will never get anything good out of them.
  • gaz12321
    rmoxon wrote: »
    Bit late now I guess but for some reason 50k packs are one of the worst packs this year, you will never get anything good out of them.

Yep, I can vouch for them being pants! I'm not actually bothered as i've pretty much stopped playing now, was just messing about on the web app.
  • Numberofluck27
    1022 posts Professional
    You are done.. so what does it matter :)
  • gaz12321

It doesn't, that's why I did it.

Maybe this post might put somebody off if they're tempted to buy these packs though...
  • Numberofluck27
    1022 posts Professional
    gaz12321 wrote: »

It doesn't, that's why I did it.

Maybe this post might put somebody off if they're tempted to buy these packs though...

Everyone knows it's not worth it in 99% of the times, still we do it haha. Opened for 2 million of packs this FIFA.. stupid me.