Check out the pitch notes for an update on upcoming content here.

The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

Dont waste your coins on FS Tonali and Greenwood

1
Vinny1979
5294 posts Big Money Move
:D

So I am Greenwood's biggest fan but please dont waste your coins on him.

Clunky, pushed off the ball easily, struggles to finish his dinner. For me the silver is better.

Secondly Tonali, I have his sbc card and noticed no difference.

Get gud or whatever just offering my opinion for anyone considering

This experiment cost me 100k B)

Comments

  • Kamilflage
    5982 posts Big Money Move
    Vinny1979 wrote: »
    :D

    So I am Greenwood's biggest fan but please dont waste your coins on him.

    Clunky, pushed off the ball easily, struggles to finish his dinner. For me the silver is better.

    Secondly Tonali, I have his sbc card and noticed no difference.

    Get gud or whatever just offering my opinion for anyone considering

    This experiment cost me 100k B)

    Yeah it seems EA made league SBC cards pretty OP this year, Tonali is already crazy good as an 84, spending another 1M seems a bit over the top.
    If he was 500ish I would have bought him for sure simply for the looks.
  • JuliantbX
    2778 posts Fans' Favourite
    Also the differences between tonali and his league sbc card are not +7 as stated on the card imo. Only 1 facecard stat is +7 even
  • Ian_Ando08
    9564 posts League Winner
    Agreed on greenwood never worth the price he's at so clunky and finishing is far too random not the best at all
  • Scutch
    13173 posts Has That Special Something
    Seems you and Fuji had polar opposite experiences

  • Ian_Ando08
    9564 posts League Winner
    @Scutch he ain't worth the coin at all
  • Joestoe
    6630 posts Big Money Move
    Loving FS Tonali but haven’t used his League SBC card so can’t judge if it’s a big difference or not. If he’s basically the same, that League SBC is a bargain for what he offers. Can’t see myself changing the duo of TOTY De Jong and FS Tonali anytime soon. Lovely partnership.
  • Js734
    543 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I agree. Unfortunately I’d add Felix to the list
  • Ian_Ando08
    9564 posts League Winner
    Joestoe wrote: »
    Loving FS Tonali but haven’t used his League SBC card so can’t judge if it’s a big difference or not. If he’s basically the same, that League SBC is a bargain for what he offers. Can’t see myself changing the duo of TOTY De Jong and FS Tonali anytime soon. Lovely partnership.

    His league SBC is literally incredible unsure he would be worth the 1 mil or whsteve the is over it hard to upgrade on something that's already that good
  • Joestoe
    6630 posts Big Money Move
    Wasn’t it the case last year as well, where most Future Stars were very disappointing once you got them in game?
  • Ian_Ando08
    9564 posts League Winner
    Joestoe wrote: »
    Wasn’t it the case last year as well, where most Future Stars were very disappointing once you got them in game?

    And all extremely overpriced
  • Scutch
    13173 posts Has That Special Something
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    @Scutch he ain't worth the coin at all

    Have you tried Kean mate?
  • Joestoe
    6630 posts Big Money Move
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Joestoe wrote: »
    Wasn’t it the case last year as well, where most Future Stars were very disappointing once you got them in game?

    And all extremely overpriced

    Meh, some of them were decently priced iirc. That Mendy was sick and was only like 200k. Agree with you that most of them were crazy expensive though. That Vinicius was like 1.8 and he was worse than Neymar.
  • Ian_Ando08
    9564 posts League Winner
    Scutch wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    @Scutch he ain't worth the coin at all

    Have you tried Kean mate?

    Not yet but I've heard nothing but good things about him I was tempted give him a go
  • Scutch
    13173 posts Has That Special Something
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Scutch wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    @Scutch he ain't worth the coin at all

    Have you tried Kean mate?

    Not yet but I've heard nothing but good things about him I was tempted give him a go

    Yeah for the price (compared to others) it seems a great buy. Will see who’s released later first.
  • Ian_Ando08
    9564 posts League Winner
    Scutch wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Scutch wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    @Scutch he ain't worth the coin at all

    Have you tried Kean mate?

    Not yet but I've heard nothing but good things about him I was tempted give him a go

    Yeah for the price (compared to others) it seems a great buy. Will see who’s released later first.

    How longs he got left ?
  • Scutch
    13173 posts Has That Special Something
    Expires tomorrow.
  • Keano
    15330 posts World Class
    I have Greenwood & will confirm you're talking nonsense or don't know how to use him...

    He's got 2 goals a game & 1 assist a game for me so far.
  • Vinny1979
    5294 posts Big Money Move
    Keano wrote: »
    I have Greenwood & will confirm you're talking nonsense or don't know how to use him...

    He's got 2 goals a game & 1 assist a game for me so far.

    I know I know

    Believe me i have a Utd team and would love for this guy to work

    But 1.4m

    Jeez.

    Currently would rather have Rashford

    I hate it

  • Ian_Ando08
    9564 posts League Winner
    edited February 2
    Keano wrote: »
    I have Greenwood & will confirm you're talking nonsense or don't know how to use him...

    He's got 2 goals a game & 1 assist a game for me so far.

    @Keano he had 10 goals in 5 games for me that's irellevant .. in them tight games where I lost he was missing sitters end of really

    Not worth the price in anyway better players out there for less
  • Keano
    15330 posts World Class
    Vinny1979 wrote: »
    Keano wrote: »
    I have Greenwood & will confirm you're talking nonsense or don't know how to use him...

    He's got 2 goals a game & 1 assist a game for me so far.

    I know I know

    Believe me i have a Utd team and would love for this guy to work

    But 1.4m

    Jeez.

    Currently would rather have Rashford

    I hate it

    Oh yeah for 1.4m you'd have to be a United fan or really want the 5* WF, i'm not denying that... but he does play well for me & Scores absolutely fine & links up with the play.
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Keano wrote: »
    I have Greenwood & will confirm you're talking nonsense or don't know how to use him...

    He's got 2 goals a game & 1 assist a game for me so far.

    @Keano he had 10 goals in 5 games for me that's irellevant .. in them tight games where I lost he was missing sitters end of really

    Not worth the price in anyway better players out there for less

    Not really end of though is it? Not worth the price for sure (as I said above), but he's not bad... he's actually decent, the hype of this promo pushes the price up for sure, but in those tight games you talk of where he misses for you, he scores for me... which would indicate you're either shooting wrong or not using him correctly "end of really"

    (Opinions are just that, doesn't mean it's fact)

    giphy.gif
  • Ian_Ando08
    9564 posts League Winner
    How can you say we are talking nonsense then talk about facts and opinions 😴 put it one way SBC Jonathan is bagging the clutch chances that he couldn't defo me shooting wrong though😂

    Glad you enjoy him waste of coin

  • Ulook92
    14615 posts Has That Special Something
    Im gutted to hear auch bad things about him :( seems they goofed FS up this year.
  • Ian_Ando08
    9564 posts League Winner
    @Ulook92 I think if he's a 800k or less player he would be fine but his price is a joke for what he is people moan about Ben yedders price but he suits the game much better and is half

    Quite gutting as a united fan really
  • Keano
    15330 posts World Class
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    How can you say we are talking nonsense then talk about facts and opinions 😴 put it one way SBC Jonathan is bagging the clutch chances that he couldn't defo me shooting wrong though😂

    Glad you enjoy him waste of coin

    because if something doesn't work for you it doesn't make it fact...

    You're stating that because Greenwood misses sitters for you, that he's bad (hence the... "end of really")... yet for others like myself he'll play well, therefore your "fact" is actually just opinion, my opinion is fact because he plays well for me, even if he doesn't for you therefore i'll have to assume you're doing something wrong with him... or just in your general play.
  • Ian_Ando08
    9564 posts League Winner
    Keano wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    How can you say we are talking nonsense then talk about facts and opinions 😴 put it one way SBC Jonathan is bagging the clutch chances that he couldn't defo me shooting wrong though😂

    Glad you enjoy him waste of coin

    because if something doesn't work for you it doesn't make it fact...

    You're stating that because Greenwood misses sitters for you, that he's bad (hence the... "end of really")... yet for others like myself he'll play well, therefore your "fact" is actually just opinion, my opinion is fact because he plays well for me, even if he doesn't for you therefore i'll have to assume you're doing something wrong with him... or just in your general play.

    Glad you enjoy him mate as I said never worth the coin had plenty of better finishers for alot less

    Hope you keep.enjoying him
  • Keano
    15330 posts World Class
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Keano wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    How can you say we are talking nonsense then talk about facts and opinions 😴 put it one way SBC Jonathan is bagging the clutch chances that he couldn't defo me shooting wrong though😂

    Glad you enjoy him waste of coin

    because if something doesn't work for you it doesn't make it fact...

    You're stating that because Greenwood misses sitters for you, that he's bad (hence the... "end of really")... yet for others like myself he'll play well, therefore your "fact" is actually just opinion, my opinion is fact because he plays well for me, even if he doesn't for you therefore i'll have to assume you're doing something wrong with him... or just in your general play.

    Glad you enjoy him mate as I said never worth the coin had plenty of better finishers for alot less

    Hope you keep.enjoying him

    Already said he was overpriced, but as a United fan who can deal with a player or two without 4* Skills, he does fine for me, decent finesse, good power shot & when I hold LT whilst running & shoulder to shoulder, he does fine for me, I have neymar up top with him atm, which I use Neymar for the more slik style of getting round players & Greenwood for the finishing & putting it in the back of the net, I'm sure that Jovic for example could play near to Greenwoods level, but that doesnt mean Greenwood isn't good, he's good for me atleast, just the price is a bit OTT... but the way I see it is i've paid it now, I enjoy using him (even though his face isn't real) & I'll rebuild my team around him as I want as much fun as possible in this dead game & using players I like irl is one of them fun things for me
  • Ian_Ando08
    9564 posts League Winner
    @Keano that's fair enough mate as a united fan I wanted him to perform better but he just wasn't all that seemed very sluggish also but that could be this game at the time who knows one day a player plays well another they can feel terrible and really infuriate you

    I bought Zidane back my favourite ever player last night and had alot of fun with him that's him staying in my team till the end now so I get what you mean
  • Keano
    15330 posts World Class
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    @Keano that's fair enough mate as a united fan I wanted him to perform better but he just wasn't all that seemed very sluggish also but that could be this game at the time who knows one day a player plays well another they can feel terrible and really infuriate you

    I bought Zidane back my favourite ever player last night and had alot of fun with him that's him staying in my team till the end now so I get what you mean

    @Ian_Ando08 Aye mate I get you, dunno as I said I may use my strikers differently to you etc, or the gameplay can make them useless other than sweaty tap ins etc at times, but I enjoy him atleast. Planning to keep Greenwood all fifa anyway so even if he dries up a little i'll learn to adapt with it or ill get better players around him, but the 5* WF is great only issue I find is obviously skills, but you stil have dragbacks, ball rols etc for him to use so that's fine.... now i'm waiting for that Bruno OTW.
  • MarkusG
    544 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I have Rodrygo and he's scoring for fun so far. Also that Emerson is s great little right back. His physicality saves me quite a few times at the back.
  • Vinny1979
    5294 posts Big Money Move
    I’m considering selling everything I have for 94 ronaldo
Sign In or Register to comment.