What a grind but fun

Comments

• BeastlyHusla
    5968 posts Big Money Move
    That's alot of games
  • TomNXT
    689 posts Semi-Pro
    edited February 2
    started today with my first owned 82 rated premier league squad , matched god squad after god squad worth 2 mil and more in div 6, won 2 out of 10... really fun "sarcasm"
  • rmoxon
    864 posts Semi-Pro
    Did you not sleep or eat for the last 24 hours?
  • SpiderMonkeybpg
    1329 posts Play-Off Hero
    Damn impressive kind of
  • Ecua10
    150 posts Sunday League Hero
    rmoxon wrote: »

I started yesterday after work Went bar hopping last night so stayed home pretty much all day. Granted I got a lot of quitters at 1-0 2-0 up also I quit if I’m two goals down.
  • Recoba
    4384 posts National Call-Up
    Ecua10 wrote: »
    What a grind but fun

Why bro?
  • Gnomenclature
    5696 posts Big Money Move
    I've got 6 rivals games in with his 84 - 1a and 0 goals... He's absolutely dreadful.

I'm giving this one a miss, terrible card - don't expect his 87 to be any better.
  • Ecua10
    Recoba wrote: »
    Ecua10 wrote: »
    What a grind but fun

Why bro?

I like the challenge. Since I don’t play the weekend league I play only for objectives and Sbc challenges
  • Tuqijuno
    554 posts An Exciting Prospect
    "Finally" 9 rivals wins in two days is not finally.
  • Waldog94
    3028 posts National Call-Up
    Hows odegaard his 84 is playing good for me can imagine the 87 is a beast
  • Chavez76
    5975 posts Big Money Move
    Tuqijuno wrote: »
    "Finally" 9 rivals wins in two days is not finally.

being done with all swap objectives is not '9 games in rivals' ..
  • truegunn3r
    10225 posts Has That Special Something
    edited February 2
    Icon Swaps online also included a token that required 12 FUT Champ wins. If you’ve done them all along with Odegard then you seriously need to get yourself checked out bro. I don’t mean it in a bad way but it’s literally been day and half since it all came out.
  • Gone Postal
    466 posts Sunday League Hero
    rmoxon wrote: »

Exactly what I was thinking
  • truegunn3r
    10225 posts Has That Special Something
    Damn impressive kind of
    Not really. Anyone can do it if they have no girlfriend, friends or family to hang out with on the weekends. Just lock yourself in a room and grind a video game all day and night as if your life depended on it even though you have 40 days to get it done.
  • Bapinho
    2523 posts Fans' Favourite
    respect for the SB grind
  • Primofusion
    1061 posts Professional
    Still playing my WL games! Got 6 games left, then will do some SB objectives tonight hopefully.

Always find them much easier than the online ones, which I like to combine with the league objectives, and I’ll chuck Odegaard in there too.

Love having loads of objectives to do!
  • Denz
    2778 posts Fans' Favourite
    Fun? I can barely get enthusiastic about using my god squad in the WL, first 15 matches or so of which are generally chill and decent gameplay.

Sweating objectives in rivals just can't be fun, can it?
  • Safehands84
    4046 posts National Call-Up
    edited February 2
    I'm just picturing the south park world of warcraft episode

https://i.ibb.co/V2fjcBf/source.gif
  • They Caged Non
    6157 posts Big Money Move
    I tried a few icon swaps token objectives and quickly got sick of being nailed with my first owner team in div 6, I’ll just save up coins for Rijkaard.
  • aladdin
    1663 posts Play-Off Hero
    divison 6 is seriously difficult these days
  • silverdale10
    1527 posts Play-Off Hero
    Did all the offline swaps yesterday, only a couple of games playing with 4 Japanese bronzes gave me any trouble but still managed to avoid any defeats.
    Online I just need to get to 14 tokens for the Icon I want, have now got 13. Can't see how you can collect more than 18 though, are there more to come?
  • Covkilla91mob
    2018 posts Fans' Favourite
    I find it 2 easy just hate delay
  • Destin8or
    1185 posts Professional
    Did all the offline swaps yesterday, only a couple of games playing with 4 Japanese bronzes gave me any trouble but still managed to avoid any defeats.
    Online I just need to get to 14 tokens for the Icon I want, have now got 13. Can't see how you can collect more than 18 though, are there more to come?

Sounds like you missed a set of 6 at Christmas or something like that.
  • Ecua10
    truegunn3r wrote: »
    Icon Swaps online also included a token that required 12 FUT Champ wins. If you’ve done them all along with Odegard then you seriously need to get yourself checked out bro. I don’t mean it in a bad way but it’s literally been day and half since it all came out.

Nah I didn’t play the weekend league games. Won’t need to as in just doing the 23 tokens
  • Ecua10
    Damn impressive kind of
    Not really. Anyone can do it if they have no girlfriend, friends or family to hang out with on the weekends. Just lock yourself in a room and grind a video game all day and night as if your life depended on it even though you have 40 days to get it done.

Married, have a job. Sat night and Sunday with the mrs.
  • TheTataGuy
    3831 posts National Call-Up
    Damn impressive kind of

Wow calm down dude, maybe just wanted to fifa this weekend for a change instead of hanging out with people 😂
  • Seandimes
    2987 posts National Call-Up
    8fa59c7dd346eb86c3d35e525ca285b4.png

I m almost there too. Doesnt actually take that long, I dont think I played a single game to full time. I just quit when I go 2 goals down, and most opponents do the same