Check out the pitch notes for an update on upcoming content here.

The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

Pm b silva

Pacey3_16
2299 posts National Call-Up
All of a sudden has become the worst player I've ever used can't shoot, can't pass, can't dribble, falls over constantly.. can't even blame the usual for this as the rest of my team is playing fine and I'm currently 6/8 in wl. Anyone else experiencing issues with pm silva??

Comments

• BombSquadPuppy
    2176 posts Fans' Favourite
    The honey moon phase is over on yours 🤔
  • Dayoff
    225 posts Sunday League Hero
    Complete opposite for me.
  • Pacey3_16
    The honey moon phase is over on yours 🤔

Suspected this 😩 only played 45 games with him but his last 5 games he's been absolutely terrible with match ratings approx 5.6
  • A_A_Ron
    44 posts Last Pick at the Park
    YES!! I thought the exact same thing earlier when I was playing. I wouldn’t put anything past EA to be fair, can’t be that hard for them to mess around with something in the background I guess.
  • MIG40970
    164 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    With my PM B. Silva (RM in 3-5-2) is quite the opposite... I found myself putting HL Adama to the starting team (and RTTF Willian) more often than him. He was nowhere to be found, in Rivals, even SB, but became a sudden star in this weeks WL, he scores, he assists, cover his side in defense (maybe our B. Silvas switched a few days ago)
  • Pacey3_16
    MIG40970 wrote: »
    With my PM B. Silva (RM in 3-5-2) is quite the opposite... I found myself putting HL Adama to the starting team (and RTTF Willian) more often than him. He was nowhere to be found, in Rivals, even SB, but became a sudden star in this weeks WL, he scores, he assists, cover his side in defense (maybe our B. Silvas switched a few days ago)

Lol sounds like mine has been quality up until today been playing him cam in 433(4) and 41212 might try him out on the right
  • Frog_of_Wisdom
    349 posts Sunday League Hero
    Mines become utterly useless as well, nothing I do will work with him. Misses so many chances he never used to and is constantly getting pushed off the ball with ease, his dribbling seems so nerfed compared to what I had before 😪
  • MrMTFC
    328 posts Sunday League Hero
    Same, although I use him on 7 chem at cm then change in game between rcm in a 3, lam and central cam but he's been rubbish all over. I've not really got anyone in my team to replace him atm except fb mata but he went the same way
  • Saiber_Summia
    1138 posts Professional
    Luckily seems enough stable for me...
  • MUFC_420
    2402 posts Fans' Favourite
    Dayoff wrote: »
    Complete opposite for me.

This. He's been even better since the patch.
  • Gnomenclature
    5061 posts Big Money Move
    He's best suited for center cam imo.
  • MoeilijkeMan
    1189 posts Professional
    3 goals and 4 assists in my last champs match at central cam, fair enough