When will the last winter transfers be added to the game?

Verdi42
260 posts Sunday League Hero
Just a simple question that should easily be answered. But because my experience with these questions being answered by the mods here isn't very good, I'll just @ a buch of random EA guys. @EA_Roger @EA_GZaro @EA_Andy

Comments

• Verdi42
    Earth to EA. Where are you guys?
  • Pooter
    4802 posts Big Money Move
    Earth to Verdi, they don’t come in at weekends

If you mean FUT, some have already been added, the rest should follow shortly in about two weeks time. But don’t quote me on that, because they have to do other leagues as well, not just the main five
  • Verdi42
    edited February 2
    It's not that they are very quick at responding at other times though.

I don't mean FUT, I hardly know what that thing is. Only care about career mode. You really think it could take that long even though they allready did a bunch of them during januari? I'm really hoping for tuesday or sooner, really want to start that new career.

On that note: wouldn't it be brilliant to have an option to start now, with current rosters and standings? And even with current injuries.
  • TM1982
    231 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    They do squad updates usually on Fridays, but this week on Xbox I couldn’t download a new one until Saturday. Was hoping it would be up to date but wasn’t. I reckon maybe Tuesday or Friday next week.
  • Tuesday I would guess.
  • Zsicy
    3 posts Ball Boy
    Novità sugli aggiornamenti del mercato invernale?
  • Verdi42
    Hello EA. Could you guys just give us an update, please?
  • Zsicy
    3 posts Ball Boy
    Infatti
  • It's a bit rubbish how they don't do the transfer update a day after the window closes. Everyone waiting to start a career with the new transfers has to wait for something that could be done in a couple of hours. Shoddy behaviour from EA.
  • TM1982
    They are most likely waiting as they know they’ll get backlash if they do the transfers without getting the numbers correct. For example: Ighalo was only given 25 for United yesterday. If they did his transfer and gave him say 19, they’d get grief over that too.
  • Verdi42
    Grief over no transfers at all is worse than grief over some number I personally don't really care about, no? At least do the transfers first and change the numbers later if neccessairy.

But I don't think that's it. They could've just communicated that. But there is no communication whatsoever. Why is it so hard, @ea_roger?
  • TM1982
    They’re probably thinking they’ll get grief no matter what so they’re gonna take their time lol.
  • TM1982
    And just because one person doesn’t personally care about the numbers, you can bet there people who do. I’d rather the transfers be done too. I’d just change the numbers myself
  • Verdi42
    Indeed, it's a lot easier to change some numbers than to do all the transfers. Loan deals are impossible to do yourself, that should be changed in FIFA 21.
  • TM1982
    Verdi42 wrote: »
    Indeed, it's a lot easier to change some numbers than to do all the transfers. Loan deals are impossible to do yourself, that should be changed in FIFA 21.

Yeah definitely. And they also need to include the rule in their lines of programme that prevent clubs playing those loan players against their parent clubs.
  • Verdi42
    And more importantly: add the obligation to buy. I'm in season two with Torino now, just played against Inter with Icardi and Nainggolan on the pitch. No way that'll ever happen.
  • So is this finally the day!!!....LoL
    It s been six days...
  • TeamExtreme17
    3018 posts National Call-Up
    This was back when they used to release Squad Updates EVERY week. For some reason they haven't done that this year. There is a big DLC scheduled for 12th Feb so i bet EA won't drop the new Squad Update, including transfers, until then.

And then i bet we will have to wait another week on top for another Squad Update the new Star Heads to implement as usual, haha..
  • MikeM24
    48 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Unless I remember incorrectly, I believe that players' base attributes are also updated in the January update to reflect form over the first half of the season. Maybe there's going to be a few appearance updates as well. From what I can see in the game at the moment, they're only actually missing a couple of days worth of transfers, Mori is at Arsenal, and Bentaleb at Newcastle - and they were done with only a couple of days of the window remaining.
  • Verdi42
    This was back when they used to release Squad Updates EVERY week. For some reason they haven't done that this year. There is a big DLC scheduled for 12th Feb so i bet EA won't drop the new Squad Update, including transfers, until then.

And then i bet we will have to wait another week on top for another Squad Update the new Star Heads to implement as usual, haha..

What’s this mysterious DLC you talk about?
  • TeamExtreme17
    Verdi42 wrote: »

What’s this mysterious DLC you talk about?

Mysterious? Clubs have shown players to be scanned and said in Fifa Feb 12th, now EA just dropped a trailer for MLS kits etc saying Feb 12th too..
  • L4r14m
    365 posts Sunday League Hero
    So what will the 12 Feb package contain?
  • TM1982
    edited February 7
    Latest squad update is up now
  • TeamExtreme17
    Out now on PS4
  • Iv9
    54 posts Park Captain
    edited February 8
    Out now on PS4
    Any idea if it includes all winter transfers ?
    Edit: Downloaded it and yes, all winter transfers are upto date.
  • MikeM24
    48 posts Last Pick at the Park

Mysterious? Clubs have shown players to be scanned and said in Fifa Feb 12th, now EA just dropped a trailer for MLS kits etc saying Feb 12th too..

That will be interesting to see if they update the entire MLS or just add the two expansion teams. Generally EA have never updated MLS for the new season until the following FIFA.