Check out the pitch notes for an update on upcoming content here.

The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

Prime Keane or Prime petit

Moe_86
1194 posts Professional
I have TOTY Kante , looking for a partner with him . I have nif Fabinho . So who you think is the best of them and if you guys have any suggestions please tell me ?
Thank you

Comments

  • LeGn23
    182 posts Sunday League Hero
    Moe_86 wrote: »
    I have TOTY Kante , looking for a partner with him . I have nif Fabinho . So who you think is the best of them and if you guys have any suggestions please tell me ?
    Thank you

    Serious question?

  • Moe_86
    1194 posts Professional
    LeGn23 wrote: »
    Moe_86 wrote: »
    I have TOTY Kante , looking for a partner with him . I have nif Fabinho . So who you think is the best of them and if you guys have any suggestions please tell me ?
    Thank you

    Serious question?

    Do you have answer?
  • Moe_86
    1194 posts Professional
    edited February 1
    LeGn23 wrote: »
    Moe_86 wrote: »
    I have TOTY Kante , looking for a partner with him . I have nif Fabinho . So who you think is the best of them and if you guys have any suggestions please tell me ?
    Thank you

    Serious question?

    By the way I am asking about Keane and Petit
  • Boysie91
    10360 posts Has That Special Something
    I had prime Keane but sold him because he wasn't dominant in the air and wasn't bullying players often enough. Base Blanc is better but I haven't tried Petit.
  • Moe_86
    1194 posts Professional
    Boysie91 wrote: »
    I had prime Keane but sold him because he wasn't dominant in the air and wasn't bullying players often enough. Base Blanc is better but I haven't tried Petit.

    Thanks for the advice, I will look in to Blanc
Sign In or Register to comment.